Wikia

Flipline Studios Wiki

New Papa's Gameria ideas

  • Angry Hearts
    Angry Hearts closed this thread
    00:36, June 22, 2013

    After To go! What will be the next game?

      Loading editor
    • papas dounuteria

      order station, fry station , top station

        Loading editor
    • Uhh, That is a bad name and bad grammar

      No offense

        Loading editor
    • papa's pastaria

      order station, stirring station (you put your different pasta/toppings and stir it together), baking station

        Loading editor
    • The Papa's Donuteria is right... Only need different stations, just like MintIceCream's idea of a Papa's Pastaria, the stirring station would be awesome and the baking station is an original idea.

      I vote for the both, if you want to know.

        Loading editor
    • Papa's noddeleria Order station Fry station bulid station drink station

      chefs:Allan and Xandara(hope)

      cook noodels

        Loading editor
    • Papa's Cookieria!

      There will be an Order Station, a Mixing Station (to mix the ingredients), a Cutting Station (to make the shapes), and a topping station!

        Loading editor
    • papa's chinaria! it would have asian dishes. order station, toppings station(to go in stir-fry), cook station

        Loading editor
    • ReapXFactor
      ReapXFactor removed this reply because:
      Im new i did a quote instead of a simple reply hehe im so noobish
      02:36, May 28, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      TheUltimateHusky78 wrote:
      After To go! What will be the next game?


      Papa's Ka-boberia!Order station, build station (pick ingredients from meat and fruits, then stack them in the order they want it), and grill station , and last is topping station (different from building in one way, it will have you brush or sprinkle an ingredient on the ka-bob!)

      I would be the HAPPIEST man in the world if this came true :D

        Loading editor
    • Papa's Ka-boberia!Order station, build station (pick ingredients from meat and fruits, then stack them in the order they want it), and grill station , and last is topping station (different from building in one way, it will have you brush or sprinkle an ingredient on the ka-bob!)

      I would be the HAPPIEST man in the world if this came true :D

        Loading editor
    • SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Papa's Cookieria!

      There will be an Order Station, a Mixing Station (to mix the ingredients), a Cutting Station (to make the shapes), and a topping station!

      Nice creativity ;)

        Loading editor
    • ReapXFactor wrote:
      Papa's Ka-boberia!Order station, build station (pick ingredients from meat and fruits, then stack them in the order they want it), and grill station , and last is topping station (different from building in one way, it will have you brush or sprinkle an ingredient on the ka-bob!)

      I would be the HAPPIEST man in the world if this came true :D

      AWESOME IDEA WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THAT GAME :D

        Loading editor
    • I was thinking about what it would be like if there was a Papa's Drunkeria, where the chef serves drinks that will make you drunk. Can't think of the stations though. Something like that may not be the most appropriate for the younger players, but wouldn't such an idea be funny? The customers being drunk?

        Loading editor
    • Kittygirl7878 wrote:
      I was thinking about what it would be like if there was a Papa's Drunkeria, where the chef serves drinks that will make you drunk. Can't think of the stations though. Something like that may not be the most appropriate for the younger players, but wouldn't such an idea be funny? The customers being drunk?

      Yeah but Flipline wouldn't make that. The Gameria games are mostly meant for children.

        Loading editor
    • Kittygirl7878 wrote:
      I was thinking about what it would be like if there was a Papa's Drunkeria, where the chef serves drinks that will make you drunk. Can't think of the stations though. Something like that may not be the most appropriate for the younger players, but wouldn't such an idea be funny? The customers being drunk?

      Sorry, but in my opinion, it’s a bad idea.

        Loading editor
    • Alien Space ll wrote:
      Kittygirl7878 wrote:
      I was thinking about what it would be like if there was a Papa's Drunkeria, where the chef serves drinks that will make you drunk. Can't think of the stations though. Something like that may not be the most appropriate for the younger players, but wouldn't such an idea be funny? The customers being drunk?
      Sorry, but in my opinion, it’s a bad idea.

      Like what I said, Flipline won't make it because the Gamerias are meant for children

        Loading editor
    • Papa's Chileria: Papa opens up a chilli restaurant.

      Stations:

      1. Cooking

      '2. 'Serving

      3. Profit

      That's my idea. Note: My dad came up with "Profit".

        Loading editor
    • nice

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      Papa's Chileria: Papa opens up a chilli restaurant.

      Stations:

      1. Cooking

      '2. 'Serving

      3. Profit

      That's my idea. Note: My dad came up with "Profit".


      Cool, but who would eat JUST chilli?

        Loading editor
    • Rico would. He Loves Chilli.

        Loading editor
    • that game was FALSE

        Loading editor
    • Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)

        Loading editor
    • i think it is going to be Cupcakeria! 

        Loading editor
    • I saw Rita's flipdeck, she was at a movie theater, and one of the comments thinks that the next Gameria will be at a movie theater.

        Loading editor
    • i dont think so

        Loading editor
    • like, what would they call it, and more than 10 people would come to see a movie in one night, and if they had 72 costumers come in one day that would be way too hard

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:34, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      that game was FALSE

      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity.
      02:34, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Hey hey hey, just because YOU like your game doesn't mean that Flipline will like your games. Heck, they might have heard your comment and they might reject your game and put Papa's Pastaria. So don't go around bragging that your game is the one coming out if you don't have any proof.

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:35, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      that game was FALSE
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)

      Shut up tootsicle, Matt proved the game was false and April Fools! You are just probably some Kongrederper. 

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:34, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      that game was FALSE
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      Shut up tootsicle, Matt proved the game was false and April Fools! You are just probably some Kongrederper. 

      DON'T CALL ME TOOTSICLE! IF ANYTHING YOU GOOD SIR ARE, YOU'RE A PENDANT!!!

        Loading editor
    • SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Hey hey hey, just because YOU like your game doesn't mean that Flipline will like your games. Heck, they might have heard your comment and they might reject your game and put Papa's Pastaria. So don't go around bragging that your game is the one coming out if you don't have any proof.

      Fine. I'll wait.

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:35, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      that game was FALSE
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      Shut up tootsicle, Matt proved the game was false and April Fools! You are just probably some Kongrederper. 
      DON'T CALL ME TOOTSICLE! IF ANYTHING YOU GOOD SIR ARE, YOU'RE A PENDANT!!!

      that is a good example of a tootsicle

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity.
      02:35, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      that game was FALSE
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      Shut up tootsicle, Matt proved the game was false and April Fools! You are just probably some Kongrederper. 
      DON'T CALL ME TOOTSICLE! IF ANYTHING YOU GOOD SIR ARE, YOU'RE A PENDANT!!!
      that is a good example of a tootsicle

      Why do you have to call me a tootsicle or a kongrederper? Those are insults! in fact, here's my custom worker: Trenton Jackson. ->
      Trenton Jackson

      Trenton Jackson, Alberto and Rico's best friend and Bruna Romano's fiancé.

        Loading editor
    • guys stop fighting, Papl, stop calling Reid a tootsicle, Reid, stop replying to what Papl says.

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      guys stop fighting, Papl, stop calling Reid a tootsicle, Reid, stop replying to what Papl says.


      Fine. I'll stop replying to what MintIceCream calls me. To everyone else on this wiki, I have one question: What do you think of Trenton Jackson?

        Loading editor
    • i think he is pretty cool

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      i think he is pretty cool

      Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity.
      02:36, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      get a hiarcut

        Loading editor
    • Reid007
      Reid007 removed this reply because:
      This has no connection to my message about "the Gameria prison" whatsoever.
      20:07, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Reid007 wrote:
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)

      closers xolo,bertha,captain tommy replaces ninjoy as a closer,bob,jerry,annie replaces quinn

        Loading editor
    • rico's chilleria james in touartil tony after james day 2 nick rank 2 gino romano rank 3 mitch rank 4 rico rank 5 hank rank 6 gremmie rank 7 vicky rank 8 mary rank 9 edorado rank 10 hugo rank 11 sarge fan rank 12 olga rank 13 marty rank 14 kahuna rank 15 kingsley rank 16 carlo rank 17 franco rank 18 lisa rank 19 tony rank 20 edna rank 21 bruna

        Loading editor
    • 96.2.97.158 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      closers xolo,bertha,captain tommy replaces ninjoy as a closer,bob,jerry,annie replaces quinn jojo


        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      get a hiarcut

      What?!

        Loading editor
    • 96.2.97.158 wrote:
      96.2.97.158 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      closers xolo,bertha,captain tommy replaces ninjoy as a closer,bob,jerry,annie replaces quinn jojo

      Ninjoy was replaced in Hotdoggeria you do know that right?

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      get a hiarcut
      What?!

      Papl, thats not even him

        Loading editor
    • 96.2.97.158 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      Keep it up, smartmouth. Cause if you wanna bop the beat, get ready to cool yo feet. In the Gameria prison (where all rejected gamerias go, like Papa's Drunkeria or PAPA'S PASTARIA!!!)
      closers xolo,bertha,captain tommy replaces ninjoy as a closer,bob,jerry,annie replaces quinn

      This response doesn't make any sense!

        Loading editor
    • 2.103.137.199 wrote:
      papas dounuteria

      order station, fry station , top station

      Oh Dounuteria Good Idea!!!

      Icings: White, Brown, Pink, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, And Orange

      Shapes: Circle, Triangle, And Square

      Sprinkles: Rainbow, Gummy Onions, Gummy Tomatos, Nuts And Chocolate Chips

        Loading editor
    • I have an idea of a souperia.


      -Order Station

      -Cooking station (to cook the soup)

      -Topping station (to add toppings such as vegetables, croutons, and spices)

        Loading editor
    • Kenji0 wrote:
      I have an idea of a souperia.


      -Order Station

      -Cooking station (to cook the soup)

      -Topping station (to add toppings such as vegetables, croutons, and spices)

      Nice creativity :)

        Loading editor
    • Papa's Seafood Mia!

      Chefs: Allan and Tohru


      Stations:

      Order Station

      Cook Station (Cook The Seafood)

      Topping Station (Put Sides The Customers Order Onto The Plate)


      Seafood: Shrimp

      Anchovies (Wally of course would order this)

      Sardines

      Crab

      Lobster

      Scallops


      Side:

      Mashed Pattoes (With Gravey)

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      Kenji0 wrote:
      I have an idea of a souperia.


      -Order Station

      -Cooking station (to cook the soup)

      -Topping station (to add toppings such as vegetables, croutons, and spices)

      Nice creativity :)


      Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • rico must finally open his chiliria!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • 84.194.210.41 wrote:
      rico must finally open his chiliria!!!!!!!!

      Right on brother!

        Loading editor
    • Reid007
      Reid007 removed this reply because:
      stop it, pistachioicecream.
      20:08, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      its obvious that that thing is an april fools joke

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:36, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      its obvious that that thing is an april fools joke

      Stay out of this, MintIceCream. Or should i say, PISTACHIOIceCream?!

        Loading editor
    • A pistachio is fine too.

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:37, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      why would i need to stay out? you dont own this topic...

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity.
      02:37, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      why would i need to stay out? you dont own this topic...

      I didnt say i own this topic. I said stay out of the fact Rico's Chiliria is an April Fools Joke, and that some of us wish it was real! >:(

        Loading editor
    • Kenji0 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      Kenji0 wrote:
      I have an idea of a souperia.


      -Order Station

      -Cooking station (to cook the soup)

      -Topping station (to add toppings such as vegetables, croutons, and spices)

      Nice creativity :)

      Thanks!

      No prob, Kenji0.

        Loading editor
    • Cassie Moats wrote:
      Papa's Seafood Mia!

      Chefs: Allan and Tohru


      Stations:

      Order Station

      Cook Station (Cook The Seafood)

      Topping Station (Put Sides The Customers Order Onto The Plate)


      Seafood: Shrimp

      Anchovies (Wally of course would order this)

      Sardines

      Crab

      Lobster

      Scallops


      Sides:

      Mash Pattos (With Gravey)

      Chopped Aspergers

      Green Beans

      Baked Potato

      Nice Creativity :)

        Loading editor
    • Cassie Moats wrote:
      Papa's Seafood Mia!

      Chefs: Allan and Tohru


      Stations:

      Order Station

      Cook Station (Cook The Seafood)

      Topping Station (Put Sides The Customers Order Onto The Plate)


      Seafood: Shrimp

      Anchovies (Wally of course would order this)

      Sardines

      Crab

      Lobster

      Scallops


      Sides:

      Mash Pattos (With Gravey)

      Chopped Aspergers

      Green Beans

      Baked Potato

      like the game but, Aspergers is a medical condition, not a food, and the spelling is a little off (Like Mash Pattos instead of Mashed Potatoes)

        Loading editor
    • Cassie Moats
      Cassie Moats removed this reply because:
      because i can't spell right
      18:36, June 13, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Dawn14 wrote:
      Cassie Moats wrote:
      Papa's Seafood Mia!

      Chefs: Allan and Tohru


      Stations:

      Order Station

      Cook Station (Cook The Seafood)

      Topping Station (Put Sides The Customers Order Onto The Plate)


      Seafood: Shrimp

      Anchovies (Wally of course would order this)

      Sardines

      Crab

      Lobster

      Scallops


      Sides:

      Mash Pattos (With Gravey)

      Chopped Aspergers

      Green Beans

      Baked Potato

      like the game but, Aspergers is a medical condition, not a food, and the spelling is a little off (Like Mash Pattos instead of Mashed Potatoes)

      Is This Better?

      Side: Mashed Potatoes (With Gravey)

        Loading editor
    • i think it will be Papa's Cupcakeria

      Stations: Order Station, Bake Station, Top Station

      Bake Station:

      Flavors:

      Vanilla(start)

      Chocolate(start)

      Strawberry(day 2)

      Banana(rank 2)

      Lemon(rank 5)

      Carrot(rank 10)

      Dark Chocolate(rank 14)

      Red Velvet(rank 15)

      Blueberry(rank 20)

      Fillings:

      Cream(rank 3)

      Chocolate(rank 4)

      Vanilla(rank 6)

      Cream Cheese(rank 9)

      Strawberry(rank18)

      Top Station:

      Frostings:

      Vanilla(start)

      Chocolate(start)

      Cream Cheese(rank 7)

      Strawberry(rank 11)

      White(rank 12)

      Buttercream(rank 16)

      Others:

      Rainbow Sprinkles(start)

      Chocolate Sprinkles(start)

      Balled Sprinkles (start)

      Star Sprinkles(day 2)

      Gummy Onions(rank 4)

      Peanuts(rank 8)

      Chocolate Chips(rank 21)

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      i think it will be Papa's Cupcakeria

      Stations: Order Station, Bake Station, Top Station

      Bake Station:

      Flavors:

      Vanilla(start)

      Chocolate(start)

      Strawberry(day 2)

      Banana(rank 2)

      Lemon(rank 5)

      Carrot(rank 10)

      Dark Chocolate(rank 14)

      Red Velvet(rank 15)

      Blueberry(rank 20)

      Fillings:

      Cream(rank 3)

      Chocolate(rank 4)

      Vanilla(rank 6)

      Cream Cheese(rank 9)

      Strawberry(rank18)

      Top Station:

      Frostings:

      Vanilla(start)

      Chocolate(start)

      Cream Cheese(rank 7)

      Strawberry(rank 11)

      White(rank 12)

      Buttercream(rank 16)

      Others:

      Rainbow Sprinkles(start)

      Chocolate Sprinkles(start)

      Balled Sprinkles (start)

      Star Sprinkles(day 2)

      Gummy Onions(rank 4)

      Peanuts(rank 8)

      Chocolate Chips(rank 21)

      Very creative!This would be an enjoyable game if it came true. :)

        Loading editor
    • Chopped Aspergers, ROFL...

        Loading editor
    • triple posters...edit your post

        Loading editor
    • Aspergers is a type of autism, not a food...

        Loading editor
    • I Edited My Post It's Just Mashed Potatos, Plus That's What Everyone's Asking On The Flipline Q&A, A Cupcakeria And I Think That's What The New Resturantria Is.

        Loading editor
    • but seriously, whats an aspergers that is chopped? You can't chop autism!

        Loading editor
    • I Edited My Post It's Just Mashed Potatos

        Loading editor
    • Are you talking about asparagus? You know, the vegatable?

        Loading editor
    • /me stands back and mashes some pattos /me also chops some aspergers.

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:37, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P

      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(

        Loading editor
    • what's happening

      someone tell me

      cuz i'm laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy to read da whol ding

      also hello new users in the wiki

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:38, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(

      watch your attitude

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:38, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude

      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!

      guy's please stop fighting, it is sad seeing u 2 fight, if makes everyone who reads it sad, please stop

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      guy's please stop fighting, it is sad seeing u 2 fight, if makes everyone who reads it sad, please stop

      Yeah, if this gets out of hand, I will close this thread

        Loading editor
    • nvm i know it all

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:39, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!

      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.


      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!

        Loading editor
    • He can't close this thread. He is not creator

        Loading editor
    • Stop fighting guys.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone can take down any thread, Mint. It doesn't matter if I own it or not.

        Loading editor
    • Haclers wrote: Uhh, That is a bad name and bad grammar

      No offense

      That is very mean

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:39, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Reid007 wrote:

      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.


      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!

      This is stupid😒

        Loading editor
    • WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC!!! PAPAS PASTARIA

        Loading editor
    • This is not a good forum, I am not coming back. You are supposed to show post count and only let the creator or moderators remove the topic. Also, how many posts are in this? Probably half are off topic so PEACE OUT!!!

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      This is not a good forum, I am not coming back.

      You are supposed to show post count and only let the creator or moderators remove the topic. Also, how many posts are in this? Probably half are off topic so PEACE OUT!!!

      why is this not a good forum? i like it wen people do like that

        Loading editor
    • 84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:

      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒

      in what way

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:


      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      in what way

      every way

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:39, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:

      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒

      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:


      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.


      No, no one is stupid.

        Loading editor
    • Papa's Bageleria:

      Chefs:Sue/James/Custom Worker

      Stations:Order/Toast/Toppings/Refreshments

      SORRY I WISH I CAN TELL U MORE

        Loading editor
    • 50.117.80.190 wrote:
      Papa's Bageleria:

      Chefs:Sue/James/Custom Worker

      Stations:Order/Toast/Toppings/Refreshments

      SORRY I WISH I CAN TELL U MORE

      Nice creativivty

        Loading editor
    • Pistachioicecream is not my name. Tis forum is waaay cooler with nicer people that are more sane.

      http://www.flipline.com/forum/

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes I do miss seeing Wikiers though...

        Loading editor
    • Slendar wrote:
      Sometimes I do miss seeing Wikiers though...

      By what do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • papa's icream mia

      order station

      flavor station: vanille(start),chocolate(start),strawberry(rank2), mokka(rank5),pineapple(rank10)bannana(rank15)rainbow(rank32) and picies of yummienes chocolate sprinkles(start),strawberry(rank3),rasberry(rank8),bannana(rank9),cremeo bits(rank 11),rainbow sprinkles(rank30)

      freeze station: whit cones:normal(start) soft(rank7) hard(rank20);chocolate(rank21)

      top station:nuts,chocolate syrop,caramel syrop,blueberry syrop,wipped cream,chocolat wipped cream,bannana,mint sprinkles,pineapple,rasberry,strawberry and syrop,rainbow sprinkles,gummy oinions

      hope you like my idea!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:40, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Stops make ripoff of freezeria

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Stops make ripoff of freezeria


      you are very mean, you know that? someone tries to think of a nice idea for the next gameria!

      but you don't care you think only your ideas are good ideas but when someone else has a other ideas then you are so mean!!!! and this is not the first time that you are beiing mean!!

      if you cant be nice to people than never post here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • papa's cornflakes mia!!!!!!

      worker:scooter/james/custom worker

      order station

      mixing station(to make the cornflakes):

      chocolate

      naturel

      strawberry

      bannana

      pineapple

      butterscotch

      rainbow

      white chocolat

      rasberry

      bleuberry

      bake station(to bake the cornflakes and adding milk)

      milk:

      normal

      fat free

      goat milk

      chocolat milk

      strawberry milk

      soya milk

      toppin station(to add toppings like syrop)

      chocolat syrop

      bleuberry syrop

      strawberry syrop

      butterscotch syrop

      honey

      donuts

      cookies

      waffles

      cremeo's

      gummy onions

      gummy radly's

      fruit mix

      biscuit

      do you like my idea?!?!?!?!?

      hope you do

        Loading editor
    • SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:


      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.


      No, no one is stupid.

      Can we just make the peace, please

        Loading editor
    • Cassie Moats wrote:
      2.103.137.199 wrote:
      papas dounuteria

      order station, fry station , top station

      Oh Dounuteria Good Idea!!!

      Icings: White, Brown, Pink, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, And Orange

      Shapes: Circle, Triangle, And Square

      Sprinkles: Rainbow, Gummy Onions, Gummy Tomatos, Nuts And Chocolate Chips

      I'm agree with you! But we can put more sprinkles and change the shapes of the donuts.

        Loading editor
    • Dawn14 wrote:
      SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:



      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.

      No, no one is stupid.

      Can we just make the peace, please

      That's the way where a war starts... Dawn14 is right, we might just make the peace.

        Loading editor
    • 84.194.210.41 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Stops make ripoff of freezeria

      you are very mean, you know that? someone tries to think of a nice idea for the next gameria!

      but you don't care you think only your ideas are good ideas but when someone else has a other ideas then you are so mean!!!! and this is not the first time that you are beiing mean!!

      if you cant be nice to people than never post here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Right on, bro!

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:40, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Shut up you kmedklcdwjkncjkwdnjckewnjkcnjkdwnjindwkjnjckdwbvjherg

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Shut up you kmedklcdwjkncjkwdnjckewnjkcnjkdwnjindwkjnjckdwbvjherg

      Papl, can u please stop for your dear old friend Dawn

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts
      Angry Hearts removed this reply because:
      Negativity. *sighs*
      02:40, June 21, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Tell those damn idiots to stop!

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Tell those damn idiots to stop!

      Watch the language, PistachioIceCream! The proper way is "Tell those dumb fancy gentlemen to cease!"

        Loading editor
    • Then tell those dumb fancy AWCs to stop!

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Then tell those dumb fancy AWCs to stop!

      AWCs?

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC!!! PAPAS PASTARIA

      NO!!! PAPAS CHILIRIA

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Then tell those dumb fancy AWCs to stop!
      AWCs?

      a Wikia Contributer

        Loading editor
    • 187.245.147.3 wrote:
      Dawn14 wrote:
      SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:



      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.

      No, no one is stupid.

      Can we just make the peace, please
      That's the way where a war starts... Dawn14 is right, we might just make the peace.

      Okay can we all just calm down.... Please. Come on people this negativity is ruining the concept of the forums..... Gosh this is like a repeat of what happened before us admins came.. One more negative comment and this thread will be closed. My goodness can't we all just be friends? -_-

        Loading editor
    • This thread should not be closed or I will make a new one with the same title. The topic is important one.

        Loading editor
    • It's just because a war was starting and we might become somewhat of a bad influence to kids, and a lot of the WCs are kids younger than 13.....

        Loading editor
    • Well, he made a complete ripoff. It was true. They would have all been knocked dead there. @AH, you should make a forum account at flipline studios forum

        Loading editor
    • I'd love to make an account at the Flipline Forum..... But I can't. :(

        Loading editor
    • Why?

        Loading editor
    • Angry Hearts wrote:
      187.245.147.3 wrote:
      Dawn14 wrote:
      SugarPenguin12 wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      84.194.213.131 wrote:

      Reid007 wrote:




      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      Reid007 wrote:
      ReapXFactor wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      /me stands back and mashes some pattos

      /me also chops some aspergers.

      /me eats horrible reid made chili :P
      Shut. the. Heck. up.>:(
      watch your attitude
      You are not my boss.  So watch it, PistachioIceCream. Because sooner or later, I'm gonna rise to the top. And the first thing I'll ever do when i'm number one on the leaderboard is block you to infinite!!!
      that is an example of a hated user on the forum.

      Remember what SugarPenguin12 said? He/She warned about taking down the thread. and as for Dawn12, I'm sorry about our feud but PistachioIceCream just won t accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria and Papa's Chiliria were real!
      This is stupid😒
      No, You are stupid, PistachioIceCream.
      No, no one is stupid.
      Can we just make the peace, please
      That's the way where a war starts... Dawn14 is right, we might just make the peace.
      Okay can we all just calm down.... Please. Come on people this negativity is ruining the concept of the forums..... Gosh this is like a repeat of what happened before us admins came.. One more negative comment and this thread will be closed. My goodness can't we all just be friends? -_-

      I'm sorry, Angry Hearts. But PistachioIceCream here just won't accept the fact that some of us wish that Rico's Chiliria is real!

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Well, he made a complete ripoff. It was true. They would have all been knocked dead there. @AH, you should make a forum account at flipline studios forum

      It was not a ripoff, PistachioIceCream. It was an original idea! >:(

        Loading editor
    • That's not my name

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      That's not my name

      Yes, it is.

        Loading editor
    • MintIceCream wrote:
      Why?

      1.I don't think I'd ever be able to catch up to you guys in rank, lol

      2. Busy with other things.

        Loading editor
    • Reid007 wrote:
      MintIceCream wrote:
      That's not my name
      Yes, it is.

      Stop.It.Now. No calling names. That is considered cyberbullying

        Loading editor
    • This is stupid, stop fighting geez! Go make a fighting thread and post there darn it!

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki