The levels are unlocked after the player has defeated Radley Madish and has acquired all 50 Warp Keys.
The X Zone re-introduces players to many of the baddies and collectables that appeared throughout the respective games.
The X Zone is the last unlockable location in Slider Scouts, unlocked at rank 48.
- In Papa Louie 3, the Laddish from Papa Louie 2 appears mysteriously in the X-Zone, even though the Laddish isn't listed in the Baddies list. Instead, if you defeat a Laddish, your Radish kill count will go up.
- In both PL2 and PL3 the X zone being level 10 is possibly a reference to how the roman numeral for 10 is X.
- Xandra's Flipdeck revealed that the X-Zone was where Xandra and Xolo were born, as well as where they found their X-Wands.
- The X-Zone is also home to the pint-sized Xeppers.
- According to Matt and Tony, the rainbow pools in the level are made of Flavor X Drizzle .