Portallini Feast is a holiday celebrated in some of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games. When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, the following characters make their first appearance as well:
The badge "Cheesy Feast" is earned when all the Portallini Feast holiday-exclusive ingredients are unlocked.
Customers bring wooden spoons to celebrate the holiday.
Customers Who Like This Holiday
- Big Pauly
- Bruna Romano
- Carlo Romano
- Edoardo Romano
- Gino Romano
Portallini Feast-Exclusive Ingredients
- Meatballs (Unlocked with Allan on Rank 21)
- Pepperoni Bread (Unlocked on second day of Portallini Feast)
- Ricotta Cheese (Unlocked with Olga on Rank 22)
- Marinara Sauce (Unlocked on fourth day of Portallini Feast)
- Garlic and Olive Oil Piada (Unlocked with Olga on Rank 11)
- Gyro Meat (Unlocked on second day of Portallini Feast)
- Feta Cheese (Unlocked with Carlo Romano on Rank 12)
- Tzatziki Sauce (Unlocked on fourth day of Portallini Feast)
- Romaine Lettuce (Unlocked with Deano on Rank 13)
- The theme icon for this is
- Almost everyone that likes this holiday has a link to the town being celebrated:
- Doan: Worker in Pastaria.
- Allan: The tutorial customer in the game Papa's Pastaria.
- Hope: Her first appearance was in Pastaria.
- Deano: His hometown, and he's a gondolier.
- All the members of The Romano Family Quartet and Olga like this holiday in Papa's Taco Mia HD.