March 5, 2012
Play the game
Papa's Pancakeria is a the fifth Papa Louie game that is breakfast themed. It was released on March 5, 2012. Papa’s Pancakeria was the fifth gameria to come out.
Cooper/Prudence drives a white car with their pet and he/she were surprised when he/she sees the First restaurant, Papa's Pizzeria and then later he/she leaves his/her pet in the car to go get pizza. His/her pet sees a squirrel and his/her pet has ran away. He/she is getting worried, because his/her pet has been lost. The next morning, he/she advertises that his/her pet has been lost and Papa Louie calls him/her that he found his/her pet at a new restaurant, Papa's Pancakeria in Maple Mountain. He/she drives to Maple Mountain, and they are surprised when they see their pet. They also find a letter from Papa Louie. His/her pet gave them a spatula and he/she didn't know that they are now working in that restaurant.
- Big Pauly
- Bruna Romano
- Carlo Romano
- Captain Cori
- Mandi Solary
- Tony Solary
- Edoardo Romano (Little Edoardo)
- Matt Neff
- Sarge Fan!
- Gino Romano
- Papa Louie
- Hank (replaces Gremmie as a closer)
- Ninjoy (replaces Captain Cori as a closer)
- Johnny (replaces Robby as a closer)
- Robby (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Clover (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Franco (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Sue (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Chuck (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Olga (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Hugo (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Clair (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Mindy (made a cameo on BRACKETS poster)
- Pancakes (Start) (Getting Started and Flapjacks)
- French Toast (unlocked with Wendy at Rank 4) (A Toast To You)
- Waffles (unlocked with Penny at Rank 7) (Waffle Mia)
- Blueberry Mixable (unlocked with Tohru at Rank 11)
- Chocolate Chip Mixable (unlocked with Big Pauly at Rank 12)
- Pecan Mixable (unlocked with Kayla at Rank 13)
- Bacon Mixable (unlocked with James at Rank 14)
- Butter (Start) (Butter Up)
- Blueberries (Start) (Very Berry)
- Bananas (unlocked with Timm in Day 2) (Sliced Bananas)
- Raspberries (Razzle Dazzle)
- Chocolate Chips (unlocked in Rank 2) (Warm and Gooey)
- Strawberries (unlocked with Roy at Rank 9) (Super Strawberry)
- Cinnamon (Unlocked at Rank 6) (Spice It Up)
- Powdered Sugar (Powdered Pancakes)
- Blueberry Syrup (Start) (Berry Syrup)
- Maple Syrup (Start) (Classic Maple)
- Whipped Cream (Rank 3) (Berries and Cream)
- Honey (The Bee's Knees)
- Coffee (unlocked with Wally at Rank 15) (Pick Me Up)
- Decaf (unlocked with Wally at Rank 15) (Decaffeinated)
- Tea (unlocked with Lisa at Rank 16) (Brewed Fresh)
- Orange Juice (unlocked with Greg at Rank 18) (Freshly Squeezed)
- Milk (unlocked with Marty at Rank 20) (Calcium)
- Cranberry Juice (unlocked with Kingsley at Rank 21) (Tarty)
- Cream (unlocked with Wally at Rank 15)
- Sugar (unlocked with Wally at Rank 15)
- Ice (unlocked with Ivy at Rank 17)
- Cocoa (unlocked with Utah at Rank 19)
This list is incomplete. Please help by adding CORRECT info to finish this list. Once the list is complete, please remove this template box. (the green puzzle piece.)
Rank, Name, Pay, Customer Points To Achieve The Rank
- Newbie $100 0CP
- Trainee $105 300CP
- Tray Cleaner $110 750 CP
- Cashier $115
- Toast Topper $120
- Ticket Handler $125
- Cinnamaster $130
- Waffle Wrangler $135
- Order Attendant $140
- Berry Buddy $145
- Topping Artist $150 9750 CP
- Mixable Trainee $155
- Pancake Fan $160
- Pecan Fan $165
- Mixable Master $170
- Drink Assistant $175
- Tea Brewer $180
- Ice Dispenser $185
- Orange Juicer $190
- Cocoa Champ $195
- Milk Server $200
- Crantastic $205
- Cream Whipper $210
- Maple Master $215
- Honey Drizzler $220
- Blueberry Buddy $225
- Butter Lover $230
- Top Banana $235
- Super Stacker $240
- Coffee Pro $245
- Griddle Hero $250
- Waffle Ironer $255
- Flapjack Flipper $260
- Hotcake Hero $265
- French Toast Fanatic $270
- Part Time Manager $275
- Morning Master $280
- Breakfast Chef $285
- Restaurant Manager $290
- Sunrise Specialist $295
- Pancakeria Pro $300
- Breakfast Champion $305
- Better than Papa! $310
- This is the first game where Papa Louie was unlocked on a rank.
- This is the only game to have an unlockable station: Drink Station.
- This is the only game where the workers have a pet.
- This is the first game where it has mini-games that are hosted by Foodini, because of his appearance.
- This is the first game where the customers order drinks. The second game is Papa's Hot Doggeria.
- This game has about 10 absent customers, the most in any gameria.
- This is the final game where customers were absent.
- Georgito is the only absent customer in this game not to make a cameo on the BRACKETS poster won in Customer Cravings, since he is too short to enter Papa's Next Chefs.
- In the Furniture Shop, there is no soda machine, unlike other games, possibly due to there already being a drink section.
- Captain Cori and Edoardo Romano are the only customers have a multi-order (different breakfast items).
New Gameria features
- Being able to unlock Papa Louie at a certain rank instead of getting a gold badge for every other unlocked customer.
- Mini games after each level using tickets earned from how well the level has been done (up to 3 tickets can be earned).
- Parades with unlocked customers and floats.
Click on the minigame name to view the prize list.
In Hallway Hunt, you must follow the specified person's eyes... then guess which room the person went into. Prize or no prize!
Breakfast Blast is like a in the woods shooting game... Except you're shooting breakfast! What a waste! You get a prize that is Pancakeria related.
In Jojo's Burger Slots, Jojo asks for a specific kind of burger, and you must make it right! If you get all of the ingredients right, you get a Burgeria related prize!
Spin n' Sauce features at least 20 kinds of sauces, but try to get the mystery sauce into the taco! You get a Taco Mia! related prize or more tips!
In Customer Cravings, go through memory lane and try to figure out which breakfast the person usually orders! Get them all right and get an awesome prize!
This is a standard game of throwing the cookie into the holes. Get it into the star hole and get a Freezeria related prize.
In Pizza Pachinko, you must manage to get the metal ball in the star hole. You get a Pizzeria related prize.
| Papa Louie Games
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! * Papa's Pizzeria * Papa's Burgeria (HD * To Go!) * Papa's Taco Mia! * Papa's Freezeria * Papa's Pancakeria * Papa's Wingeria * Papa's Hot Doggeria * Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
Other Flipline games
Guppy Guard Express * Meteor Blaster * Rock Garden Deluxe * Remnants of Skystone * The Expendables 8-bit * Steak and Jake * Steak and Jake: Midnight March * Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns * Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera * Jacksmith