August 5, 2011
Play the Game
Alberto/Penny is reading over the training manual for his/her new job at Papa's Freezeria, Papa Louie's new restaurant on Calypso Island. The manual indicates "Stress-Free Work" and workers can decorate the store as he/she wishes (provided that they pay for it themselves in fine print). Now wearing the official uniform, Papa Louie gives him/her a tour of his new franchise. Papa then leaves him/her for his next adventure. Later, Alberto/Penny sees what looks to be a ship in the distance. Upon taking a closer look, he/she sees that the cruise ship S.S. Louie is heading towards the the dock. Upon arrival, all of Papa Louie's customers exit the ship, much to his/her dismay.
On January 13, 2012, Tony Solary revealed that Papa's Freezeria and Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns, were both nominated for "Best of 2011" awards by Jay-is-games. While Cactus McCoy took first place in the Action-Platform category , Freezeria finished second in the Simulation or Strategy category. 
Customer Chart Rank (they indicate appearance)
- Matt Neff
- Tony Solary
- Mandi Solary
- Sarge Fan!
- Big Pauly
- Gino Romano
- Carlo Romano
- Bruna Romano
- Edoardo Romano
- Captain Cori
- Papa Louie
(Please note that numbers 47-53 are closers, so they just appear on a specific day of the week, and are not unlocked like the other customers. Though Papa Louie is not a closer, he also is not unlocked like a normal character. After unlocking Ninjoy, the game announces, "Get a gold award on each customer to unlock a special customer!", that 'special customer' being Papa Louie.)
New Gameria Features
- The lobby is now customizable, allowing a player to interchange the furniture or posters purchased at the store.
- Wallpapers and flooring are introduced as well, allowing the player to change the design of the store itself.
Bold means character is a Closer.
- Newbie ($100) 300 points until Rank 2.
- Trainee ($105)
- Tray Cleaner ($110)
- Cashier ($115)
- Part-Time Worker ($120)
- Ticket Handler ($125)
- Order Attendant ($130)
- Blender Apprentice ($135)
- Chocolate Champ ($140)
- Strawberry Server ($145)
- Vanilla Fan ($150)
- Banana Pro ($155)
- Mint Master ($160)
- Creameo Pro ($165)
- Peanut Buddy ($170)
- Cherry Champ ($175)
- Marshmallow Master ($180)
- Candy Fan ($185)
- Cookie Dough Pro ($190)
- Gummy Master ($195)
- Pineapple Fan ($200)
- Sprinkle Server ($205)
- Mint Shaver ($210)
- Banana Slicer ($215)
- Butterscotch Lover ($220)
- Cream Whipper ($225)
- Blueberry Expert ($230)
- Sherbet Swirler ($235)
- Blender Buddy ($240)
- Syrup Specialist ($245)
- Sundae Blender ($250)
- Freezer Fan ($255)
- Master of Mixing ($260)
- Blender Expert ($265)
- Sundae Topper ($270)
- Mixable Master ($275)
- Ice Cream Machine ($280)
- Blender Boss ($285)
- Top Topper ($290)
- Part-Time Manager ($295)
- Master of Sundaes ($300)
- Best Blender ($305)
- Ice Cream King ($310)
- Sundae Shop Manager ($315)
- Dessert Legend ($320)
- Freezeria Master! ($325)
- Better Than Papa! ($330)**
- Better Than Papa! ($335)**
- Better Than Papa! ($340)**
- Better Than Papa! ($345)**
- Better Than Papa! ($350)**
- Better Than Papa! ($355)**
(All ** items have the same name, but different pay as you gain another rank.)
Minigames representing Freezeria
- Papa's Pancakeria, Papa's Burgeria HD and Papa's Cupcakeria: Blender Ball
- Papa's Wingeria : Freeze-Putt
- Papa's Hot Doggeria : Cool Shot
- Medium Cup (Start) (Getting Started/Medium Master)
- Large Cup (unlocked with Kingsley on Rank 4) (Super Size)
- Small Cup (unlocked with Rank 10) (Light Dessert)
- Nutty Butter Cups (Start) (Peanut Buttery)
- Strawberries (Start) (Fruity Sundae)
- Blueberries (Start) (Berry Blast)
- Cookie Dough (unlocked with Utah) (Do the Dough)
- Creameo Bits (unlocked with Doan on Rank 5) (Cookies n' Cream)
- Marshmallow (unlocked with Edna on Rank 7) (S'mores)
- Pineapple (unlocked with Chuck on Rank 12) (Tropical Treat)
- Yum 'n' Ms (unlocked with Sasha on Rank 15) (Candy Shop)
- Chocolate Syrup (Start) (Chocolatey)
- Vanilla Syrup (Start) (Plain Vanilla)
- Strawberry Syrup (( (unlocked on Rank 2) (Berry Mixer)
- Mint Syrup (unlocked with ______)(unlocked with ______)(unlocked with ______)((unlocked on Rank 6) (Cool Mint)
- Banana Syrup (unlocked on Rank 13) (Bananarama)
- Rainbow Sherbet Syrup (unlocked with Mindy on Rank 20) (Follow the Rainbow)
- Strawberry Syrup (Start) (Berrylicious)
- Chocolate Syrup (Start) (Choc on Top)
- Whipped Cream (Start) (Whipped Cream)
- Creameo (Start) (Sandwich Cookie)
- Nuts (Start) (Nuts for Sundaes)
- Cherries (Start) (Cherry On Top)
- Sprinkles (Start) (Rainbow Sprinkles)
- Chocolate Chips (Unlocked on Rank 3) (Semi-Sweet)
- Bananas (Unlcoked on Rank 8) (Banana Split)
- Butterscotch Syrup (Unlocked on Rank 9) (Buttery)
- Mint Shavings (Unlocked on Rank 11) (After Dinner)
- Chocolate Whipped Cream (Unlocked on Rank 14) (Rich and Creamy)
- Cookies (Unlcoked on Rank 16) (Cookies Ahoy)
- Blueberry Syrup (Unlocked in Rank 17) (Do the Blue)
- Gummy Onions (Unlocked with Sarge Fan! on 18) (Gum'yuns)
- Tropical Charms (Unlocked with Connor on Rank 19) (Breakfast for Dessert)
- This was the final Gameria to have the "Get a gold award on every customer to unlock Papa Louie" task. In Pancakeria, you have to reach the rank "Better Than Papa!" to unlock Papa Louie, but in Wingeria and onwards, you have to reach the rank before "Better Than Papa!" to unlock him.
- This game have 8 order spaces, 5 is for building.
- This is the only gameria where Papa Louie has a swimsuit, but in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack, his swimsuit outfit is the third unlockable style on Papa Louie.
- This is the first gameria in which Taylor is unlocked on a high rank.
- All customers order whipped cream with their sundaes, either regular or chocolate.
- An app version, Papa's Freezeria HD, has been released for Android tablets and iPads. There's another app version, Papa's Freezeria To Go!, which has also been released, which is for iPhones and Android phones.
- Everyone who debuted in the game (Utah, Ivy, Ninjoy, Kahuna, Gremmie, Captain Cori) have a yellow background for their picture on the customers section.
- This is the first gameria to introduce an upgrade to help make the food finish sooner as it is being prepared.
- Tony, Gremmie, and Hugo all order the same cup, mixing time, mixable, and syrup.
- This is the only Gameria where the build station isn't the one with toppings, but the one with things that make the sundaes. The toppings are in the Top Station.
- In all 3 Freezeria games (Freezeria, Freezeria HD, and Freezeria To Go!), the 2nd to last customer is a girl. (Ninjoy, Mary, and Cecilia)