August 7, 2013
Play the Game:
Papa's Cupcakeria is the 8th Gameria in the Papa Louie Gameria Series that was announced on June 25, 2013. You can make seasonal cupcakes, and unlock special frosting, batter, etc. during each season/holiday. Papa's Cupcakeria was released on August 7th, which is also the 6th anniversary of Papa's first cooking game, Papa's Pizzeria. There are over 100 menu items, many of them being seasonal toppings. This game takes place in Frostfield.
The new cupcakeria opening has been approved by Mayor Mallow, so Roy and Papa Louie head off to the shop, but on their way, their car collides and crashes with a black car. Roy taps the car's window, and the driver is revealed to be James/Willow/Custom Worker. He/She gets out of the car to apologize, but Roy is angry about the incident and demands payment; James/Willow/Custom Worker happen to have no money, which makes Roy more frustrated. Papa Louie instead pays Roy and offers James/Willow/Custom Worker a job in order to help pay for their expenses. He takes off Roy's Cupcakeria cap (despite his protests) and places it on James/Willow/Custom Worker's head, thus making him/her the chef of the Cupcakeria, much to his/her dismay.
Cook a ridiculous amount of delicious cupcakes for all your wacky customers in Papa's Cupcakeria! Each customer can order 2 at a time!
Papa's Cupcakeria just opened up in the picturesque town of Frostfield and you've been "hired" to run the restaurant all by yourself. You will need to master all 4 of the stations to become a cupcake crafting master.
Take your customers quirky orders in the Order Station. Prep the pan with liners and gooey batter in the Batter Station. Cook the cupcakes to perfection in the Bake Station. Finally, frost the cupcakes and cover them with delicious decorations in the Build Station.
As you level up and build a loyal customer fan base, you will notice the seasons changing all around you. Celebrate the 12 holidays with special clothing, furniture, and awesome seasonal toppings. With over 100 menu items, 90 achievements, tons of furniture, over 80 customers, and all the holidays you can imagine, this is by far the most epic restaurant Papa Louie has ever opened!
- Papa's unique Time-management cooking style
- Pour Batter, Bake, and Build delicious cupcakes
- Customize your very own character
- Fully customizeable Lobby
- Introducing Seasons and Holidays
- Play through 4 seasons and 12 Holidays
- Unlock seasonal toppings
- Look for Trick or Treating Closers
- 110 unlockable menu items
- Unlock 81 crazy customers
- Brand new Customers
- 5 fun Mini Games with tons of prizes to win
- 90 in-game achievements to earn
- Use your tips to buy upgrades, clothes and furniture
- Weekly paychecks and raises as you level up
The chefs are James and Willow, plus the custom worker that you can create. Their uniforms are striped pink and brown. Their caps colors are pink, black, white and brown, with a cupcake in front and a cherry on top.
- Some of the customers get some new looks, such as Clover and Kingsley.
- It got new graphics and sounds.
- Holidays that change every 5 ranks.
- Toppings exclusive to said holidays.
- After Papa Louie is unlocked, and after his favorite holiday is through, he won't be the first customer to come in anymore.
- Some badges are updated. There's no longer one for reaching ranks, and there's now one for unlocking Papa Louie. Only the regular toppings have badges.
- Foodini is no longer the second to the last customer to be unlocked.
- Furniture and posters can quickly be removed with the "Remove All" buttons.
- To get 100% of total for the whole day, all stations have to have 100% for them. In past Gamerias getting 100% could easily be done if 2 or less stations had 99% or if 1 station had 98% while the others were 100%. This can make getting 100% on a day very difficult as many find it difficult to get 100% on the topping station.
- The stars on Star Customers icons are now colored to be bronze, silver, or gold, whichever the customer has recieved.
- When using a topping in the Topping Station, there's a "Put Away" button on the bottom left where it can be put away. The topping must be dragged there. This can only be done before applying it. Also toppings that have to be poured can't stop pouring when clicking.
Customers (Some may come on random days)
- Edoardo Romano
- Bruna Romano
- Matt Neff
- Carlo Romano
- Gino Romano
- Mandi Solary
- Sarge Fan!
- Pinch Hitwell
- Captain Cori
- Professor Fitz
- Big Pauly
- Tony Solary
- Mayor Mallow
- Papa Louie
- Trishna (replaces Boomer as a closer)
- Radlynn (replaces Pinch Hitwell as a closer)
- Mayor Mallow (replaces Bertha as a closer)
- Jojo (Food Critic)
Bold means it is a closer.
- Valentine's Day (Rank 6) (Favorited by Connor, Mary, Scarlett, Roy, Sue, Hugo, and Lisa)
- St. Paddy's Day (Rank 11) (Favorited by Edna, Georgito, Gino Romano, Skyler, Zoe, and Doan)
- Easter (Rank 16) (Favorited by Vicky, Xandra, Mandi, Kingsley, Cletus, and Mindy)
- Onionfest (Rank 21) (Favorited by Foodini, Sarge Fan!, Rico, Nick, Allan, and Cecilia)
- Summer Luau (Rank 26) (Favorited by Kayla, Nevada, Clover, Kahuna, Utah, and Chuck)
- Starlight Jubilee (Rank 31) (Favorited by Franco, Boomer, Cooper, Alberto, Clair, and Shannon)
- Baseball Season (Rank 36) (Favorited by Little Edoardo, Pinch Hitwell, Bertha, Taylor, Peggy, and Greg)
- Pirate Bash (Rank 41) (Favorited by Johnny, Matt, Captain Cori, Robby, Wally, Gremmie, and Akari)
- Halloween (Rank 46) (Favorited by James, Willow, Maggie, Sasha, Ninjoy, Professor Fitz, Scooter, and Penny)
- Thanksgiving (Rank 51) (Favorited by Yippy, Mitch, Hank, Big Pauly, Tohru, Timm, and Prudence)
- Christmas (Rank 56) (Favorited by Olga, Carlo Romano, Santa, Rita, Wendy, Marty, and Tony)
- New Year (Rank 61) (Favorited by Bruna Romano, Ivy, and Papa Louie)
- Liner A (Pink Vertical Stripes)
- Liner B (Blue White Polka Dots)
- Liner C (Yellow White Swirls)
- Liner D (Green Horizontal Stripes)
Valentine's Day Liners
- Liner A (Pink/Black Plaid)
- Liner B (Pink/Brown Stripes)
- Liner C (White w/ Red Hearts)
- Liner D (Cheetah Print)
Saint Paddy Day Liners
- Liner A (Green w/ Dark Green Shamrocks)
- Liner B (Irish Flag Design)
- Liner C (Brown w/ Two Green Horizontal Lines)
- Liner D (Gold w/ Little White Dots)
Easter Day Liners
- Liner A (Purple Wavy Lines w/ Yellow Dots)
- Liner B (Grass and Dirt)
- Liner C (Colorful Tulips)
- Liner D (Easter Bunny's Face)
- Liner A (Sarge's Sign)
- Liner B (Purple/Green/Brown Pokadots)
- Liner C (Purple Swirls)
- Liner D (Purple/Green Stripes)
- Liner A (White Diagonal Line w/ Yellow Background)
- Liner B (Water Pods)
- Liner C (Suns)
- Liner D (Waters w/ Sunshine)
Starlight Jubilee Liners
- Liner A (White Stars w/ Blue Background)
- Liner B (Red/White Stripes)
- Liner C (Red/Blue Stars)
- Liner D (Red/Blue/White Stars)
- Liner A (Baseball)
- Liner B (Bat)
- Liner C (Popcorn Cup)
- Liner D (Batter's Sign)
Pirate Bash Liners
- Liner A (Pirate's Sign)
- Liner B (Shark)
- Liner C (Anchors)
- Liner D (Blue/Black Horizontal Stripes)
- Liner A (Jack-O-Lantern)
- Liner B (BOO Sign)
- Liner C (Cat's Eyes)
- Liner D (Orange/Black Stripes)
- Liner A (Orange Big Diagonal Lines)
- Liner B (Turkey Feathers)
- Liner C (Orange Swirls)
- Liner D (Thanksgiving Dawn)
- Liner A (Candy Cane's Stripes)
- Liner B (Pine Trees)
- Liner C (Present's Tie)
- Liner D (Red/Green Dots)
New Year Liners
- Liner A (White/Pink Fire)
- Liner B (Colorful Diamonds)
- Liner C (Colorful Tiger Fur)
- Liner D (Rainbow)
- Chocolate Cake (Start) (Chocolate Cake)
- Vanilla Cake (Start) (Plain Vanilla)
- Blueberry Cake (Unlocked with Ivy at Rank 5) (Baking Blue)
- Strawberry Cake (Unlocked at Rank 7) (Berry Blast)
- Carrot Cake (Unlocked with Cletus at Rank 19) (Eat Your Veggies)
- Lemon Cake (Unlocked with Cecilia at Rank 25) (Let Them Eat Lemons)
- Red Velvet Cake (Unlocked with Clair at Rank 34) (Velvety Smooth)
- Confetti Cake (Unlocked with Peggy at Rank 39) (Cupcake Party)
- Zebra Stripe Cake (Unlocked with Gremmie at Rank 44) (Earn Your Stripes)
- Kiwi Cake (Unlocked with Tony at Rank 60) (Kiwi Confection)
- White Frosting (Start)
- Pink Frosting (Start)
- Chocolate Frosting (Unlocked with Maggie on Day 2)
- Violet Frosting (Unlocked with Doan at Rank 15)
- Green Frosting (Unlocked with Allan at Rank 24)
- Teal Frosting (Unlocked with Utah at Rank 29)
- Dark Blue Frosting (Unlocked with Shannon at Rank 35)
- Red Frosting (Unlocked with Greg at Rank 40)
- Black Frosting (Unlocked with Akari at Rank 45)
- Orange Frosting (Unlocked with Scooter at Rank 49)
- Deep Purple Frosting (Unlocked with Penny at Rank 50)
- Mocha Frosting (Unlocked with Timm at Rank 54)
- Sunglow Frosting (Unlocked with Prudence at Rank 55)
- Forest Green Frosting (Unlocked with Marty at Rank 59)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (Start) (Sprinkle Service)
- Cherries (Start) (Verry Cherry)
- Chocolate Chips (Start) (Choco Chipper)
- Chocolate Drizzle (Start) (Chocolate Lover)
- Shaved Coconut (Unlocked with Matt at Rank 2) (Tropical Topping)
- Marshmallows (Unlocked with Mitch at Rank 3) (Flufftastic)
- Strawberry Drizzle (Unlocked with Carlo Romano at Rank 4) (Strawberry Syrup)
- Creameo Bits (Unlocked at Rank 6) (Crushed Cookies)
- Nutty Butter Cups (Unlocked with Hugo at Rank 9) (Peanut Buttery)
- Vanilla Drizzle (Unlocked with Lisa at Rank 10) (Nilla Drizzle)
- Rock Candy (Unlocked with Zoe at Rank 14) (Rock Show)
- Lollipop Bits (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 20) (Candy Crusher)
- Cloudberry (Unlocked with Chuck at Rank 30) (Head in the Clouds)
Holiday ToppingsValentine's Day
- Chocolate Strawberry (Unlocked with Scarlett on the first day of Valentine's Day)
- X and O Sprinkles (Unlocked at Day 2 of Valentine's Day)
- Watermelon Drizzle (Unlocked with Roy at Rank 7 of Valentine's Day)
- Candy Heart (Unlocked at Day 4 of Valentine's Day)
- Frosted Rose (Unlocked with Sue at Day 5 of Valentine's Day)
St. Paddy's Day
- Mint Bar (Unlocked with Georgito on the first day of St. Paddy's Day)
- Pistachio Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of St. Paddy's Day)
- Mint Shavings (Unlocked with Gino Romano at Rank 11 of St. Paddy's Day)
- Shamrock (Unlocked at Rank 12 of St. Paddy's Day)
- Chocolate Coin (Unlocked with Skyler at Rank 13 of St. Paddy's Day)
- Bunny Ear Candy (Unlocked with Xandra on the first day of Easter)
- Jelly Beans (Unlocked at Day 2 of Easter)
- Cotton Candy Drizzle (Unlocked with Mandi at Rank 17 of Easter)
- Candy Egg (Unlocked at Day 3 of Easter)
- Tulip Cookie (Unlocked with Kingsley at Rank 18 of Easter)
- Gummy Onion (Unlocked with Sarge Fan! on the first day of Onionfest)
- Purple Burple Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of Onionfest)
- Sourballs (Unlocked with Rico at Rank 22 of Onionfest)
- Sarge Gobstopper (Unlocked at Day 3 of Onionfest)
- Frosted Onion (Unlocked with Nick at Rank 23 of Onionfest)
- Paper Umbrella (Unlocked with Nevada on the first day of Summer Luau)
- Tropical Charms (Unlocked at Day 2 of Summer Luau)
- Honey Drizzle (Unlocked with Clover at Rank 27 of Summer Luau)
- Gummy Pineapple (Unlocked at Day 3 of Summer Luau)
- Bananas (Unlocked with Kahuna at Rank 28 of Summer Luau)
- Candy Rocket (Unlocked with Boomer on the first day of Starlight Jubilee)
- Powsicle Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of Starlight Jubilee)
- Silver Star Sprinkles (Unlocked with Cooper at Rank 32 of Starlight Jubilee)
- Festive Flag (Unlocked at Day 3 of Starlight Jubilee)
- White Chocolate Star (Unlocked with Alberto at Rank 33 of Starlight Jubilee)
- Pretzel Bat (Unlocked with Pinch Hitwell on the first day of Baseball Season)
- Crushed Peanuts (Unlocked at Day 2 of Baseball Season)
- Butterscotch Drizzle (Unlocked with Bertha at Rank 37 of Baseball Season)
- Candy Baseball (Unlocked at Day 3 of Baseball Season)
- Popcorn (Unlocked with Taylor at Rank 38 of Baseball Season)
- Anchor Cookie (Unlocked with Captain Cori on the first day of Pirate Bash)
- Blueberry Wave Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of Pirate Bash)
- Cannonball Gum (Unlocked with Robby at Rank 42 of Pirate Bash)
- Jolly Roger (Unlocked at Day 4 of Pirate Bash)
- Gummy Kraken (Unlocked with Wally at Rank 43 of Pirate Bash)
- Candy Jack-O-Lantern (Unlocked with Sasha on the first day of Halloween)
- Spooky Sprinkles (Unlocked at Day 2 of Halloween)
- Licorice Drizzle (Unlocked with Ninjoy at Rank 47 of Halloween)
- Candy Corn (Unlocked at Day 4 of Halloween)
- Sugar Skull (Unlocked With Professor Fitz at Rank 48 of Halloween)
- Chocolate Acorn (Unlocked with Hank on the first day of Thanksgiving)
- Pumpkin Pie Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of Thanksgiving)
- Autumn Leaves Sprinkles (Unlocked with Big Pauly at Rank 52 of Thanksgiving)
- Feather Cookie (Unlocked at Day 4 of Thanksgiving)
- Harvest Stripe Cookie (Unlocked with Tohru at Rank 53 of Thanksgiving)
- Candy Present (Unlocked with Santa on the first day of Christmas)
- Crushed Candy Canes (Unlocked at Day 2 of Christmas)
- Santa Cookie Drizzle (Unlocked with Rita at Rank 57 of Christmas)
- Gingerbread Man (Unlocked at Day 4 of Christmas)
- Tree Cookie (Unlocked with Wendy at Rank 58 of Christmas)
- New Year Topper (Unlocked with Papa Louie on the first New Year)
- Flavor X Drizzle (Unlocked at Day 2 of New Year)
- Stache Sprinkles (Unlocked at Rank 62 of New Year)
- Streamers (Unlocked at Day 4 of New Year)
- Candle (Unlocked at Rank 63 of New Year)
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+1,800 per Rank after Rank 11)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)|
|9||Candy Heart Hero||6,600||
|10||Peanut Butter Fan||8,100||$145|
|18||Cotton Candy Fan||22,350||$185|
|62||Better Than Papa!||101,550||
The rank number and payday amount continues growing after 62, but the Rank Name does not.
|Doorbell||$30.00||You'll hear when new costumers enter, no matter where you are|
|Oven Booster 1||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 2||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 3||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Booster 4||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Oven Alarm 1||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 2||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 3||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
|Oven Alarm 4||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.|
Shows a clear fill line for adding batter to wrapper cups.
Pour batter into both cups at the same time!
|Frosting Copier||$400.00||Click to copy frosting to the second cupcake exactly like the first!|
|$35.00||A small Valentine table.|
|$ 55.00||A medium Valentine table.|
|$75.00||A large Valentine table.|
|$30.00||A Valentine-themed fence.|
Put on some tunes for your guests.
|$85.00||Very berry gum!|
|$35.00||A small Shamrock table.|
|$55.00||A medium Shamrock table.|
|$75.00||A large Shamrock table.|
|$85.00||A lucky pot of gold.|
|$450.00||Keep customers busy with Mccoy's game!|
|$85.00||Freshens your breath!|
|$35.00||A small Easter table.|
|$55.00||A medium Easter table.|
|$75.00||A large Easter table.|
|$30.00||A glass block wall.|
Play Steak and Jake's arcade game. Beware, It's tough!
|$85.00||Sweet and sugary!|
|$35.00||Filled with Gummy Onions!|
|$55.00||Filled with Crushida Pepper!|
|$75.00||Filled with Diced Onions!|
|$400.00||Papa's arcade machine is back!|
The legendary Great Onion!
|$85.00||The gummy is now in gum form!|
|$35.00||A small Luau table.|
|$65.00||Table with a Boombox!|
|$75.00||A table with tropical punch.|
|$85.00||Stay in the shade.|
|$150.00||Straight from the Surf Shack!|
|$85.00||The official gum of the Summer Luau!|
|$35.00||A small patriotic table.|
|$55.00||A medium Jubilee table.|
|$75.00||A large Jubilee table|
|$25.00||Fly the flag of tastiness.|
|$25.00||A large Jubilee flag.|
|$85.00||The taste of the popsicle, now in a gum!|
A small baseball table.
|$55.00||A medium baseball table.|
|$75.00||A large baseball table.|
|$30.00||A basebasll-themed fence.|
|$400.00||Play the medieval hit Jacksmith!|
|$85.00||Choco chewing gum.|
|$35.00||Beware the Kraken!|
|$55.00||A medium pirate table.|
|$75.00||A large pirate table.|
|$120.00||A town favorite for Pirate Bash!|
Ride the wave!
|$35.00||A small Halloween table.|
A medium Ghoul table.
|$75.00||A large Jack O' Lantern table.|
A swarm of hanging bats.
A Halloween favorite.
|$35.00||A small harvest table.|
|$55.00||A medium harvest table.|
|$75.00||A large harvest table.|
|$80.00||Set out some reading material.|
|$130.00||Bring the trees inside!|
|$85.00||Orange and tart!|
|$35.00||A small Christmas table.|
|$55.00||A Christmas table with a Phonograph.|
|$75.00||A large holiday coffee table.|
|$95.00||A festive decorated tree for the shop!|
|$85.00||The classic holiday treat!|
|Sm. Rainbow Table||$35.00||A small rainbow table.|
|Md. Rainbow Table||$55.00||A medium rainbow table.|
|Lg. Rainbow Table||$75.00||A large rainbow table.|
|Stache Lamp||$100.00||Bring the street inside!|
|New Year Fence||$30.00||A rainbow fence for the New Year.|
|Rainbow Gum||$85.00||Taste it!|
|Large Window||$75.00||Get a view of the outside.|
|Thin Window||$45.00||Get a (smaller) view of the outside.|
|Tall Window||$75.00||Let some light in.|
|Watermelon Poster||$50.00||Watermelon Mania!|
|Lollipop Poster||$35.00||Promote the crushed candy.|
|Strawberry Poster||$25.00||Very berry.|
|Pistachio Poster||$35.00||Go nutty for pistachio!|
|Green Poster||$35.00||Promote the pastel green frosting!|
|Chips Poster||$45.00||They taste great on anything!|
|Easter Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the holiday!|
|Jelly Bean Poster||$35.00||The best kind of bean.|
|Violet Poster||$30.00||The perfect onion shade.|
|Flufftastic Poster||$45.00||They're flufftastic!|
|Burple Poster||$45.00||The soda is now a drizzle!|
|Lemon Poster||$25.00||Lemon Mist fans will love lemon cupcakes!|
|Teal Poster||$35.00||Make it real teal.|
|Pineapple||$25.00||Perfect for the Luau.|
|Jubilee Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the Starlight Jubilee!|
|Whip Poster||$35.00||Promote the Whipped Vanilla Frosting!|
|Blueberry Poster||$50.00||It's a blast of blueberries!|
|Baseball Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the holiday!|
|Popcorn Poster||$50.00||Add the stadium staple to your cupcakes!|
|Coconut Poster||$50.00||A Calypso Island favorite.|
|Pirate Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the Bash!|
|Rock Candy Poster||$30.00||This topping rocks.|
|Halloween Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the holiday!|
|Veggie Poster||$35.00||Eat them, before they eat you!|
|Thanks Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the holiday!|
|Nutty Butter Poster||$50.00||Filled with delicious Nutty Butter.|
|Choco Poster||$30.00||Frost it with chocolate!|
|Wreath Poster||$45.00||Celebrate the holiday!|
|Vanilla Poster||$30.00||Drizzle it!|
|Red Velvet Poster||$50.00||Velvety smooth.|
|New Year Poster||$45.00||Happy New Year!|
|Cake Poster||$30.00||Plain vanilla.|
There are 90 badges in Cupcakeria
- Playing Cupid: Unlock all Valentine's Day toppings
- Go Green: Unlock all St. Paddy's Day toppings
- Easter Candy: Unlock all Easter toppings
- Onion Obsession: Unlock all Onionfest toppings
- Summer Fun: Unlock all Summer Luau toppings
- Patriotic: Unlock all Starlight Jubilee toppings
- Stadium Favorites: Unlock all Baseball Season topping
- Scourge of the Seas: Unlock all Pirate Bash toppings
- Trick or Treat: Unlock all Halloween toppings
- Cupcake Harvest: Unlock all Thanksgiving toppings
- Holiday Cakes: Unlock all Christmas toppings
- New Year Celebration: Unlock all New Year toppings
- Papa's Return: Unlock Papa Louie
- Spring Has Sprung: Reach Spring
- Summer Vacation: Reach Summer
- Fall Harvest: Reach Autumn
- Winter Wonderland: Reach Winter
- Completed Calendar: Unlock all of the Holidays
- Icing on the Cupcake: Unlock all of the Frostings
- Learning the Basics: Serve 4 cupcake orders
- Head in the Clouds: Serve 30 orders with Cloudberries
- Very Cherry: Serve 30 orders with Cherries
- Peanut Buttery: Serve 30 orders with Nutty Butter Cups
- Flufftastic: Serve 30 orders with Marshmallows
- Choco Chipper: Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkle Service: Serve 30 orders with Rainbow Sprinkles
- Tropical Topping: Serve 30 orders with Coconut
- Crushed Cookies: Serve 30 orders with Cremeo Bits
- Candy Crusher: Serve 30 orders with Lollipop Bits
- Nilla Drizzle: Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Drizzle
- Chocolate Lover: Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Drizzle
- Strawberry Syrup: Unlock all of the Standard Toppings
- Plain Vanilla: Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Cake Batter
- Chocolate Cake: Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Cake Batter
- Velvety Smooth: Serve 30 orders with Red Velvet Cake Batter
- Eat Your Veggies: Serve 30 orders with Carrot Cake Batter
- Berry Blast: Serve 30 orders with Strawberry Cake Batter
- Baking Blue: Serve 30 orders with Blueberry Cake Batter
- Earn Your Stripes: Serve 30 orders with Zebra Cake Batter
- Cupcake Party: Serve 30 orders of Confetti Cake Batter
- Let Them Eat Lemons: Serve 30 orders with Lemon Cake Batter
- Batter Up: Unlock all of the Cake Batters
- Bronze Beginning: Earn 5 Bronce Customer Awards
- Repeat Customers: Earn 15 Bronce Customer Awards
- Silver Medal: Earn 10 Silver Customer Awards
- Restaurant Regulars: Earn 15 Gold Customer Awards
- Halfway There: Earn 40 Gold Customer Awards
- Go For the Gold: Earn Gold Customer Awards on all Customers!
- Order Expert: Get a 100% Waiting Scotre on 20 orders
- Oven Expert: Get a 100% Baking Score on 20 orders
- Build Expert: Get a 100% Building Score on 20 orders
- Batter Expert: Get a 100% Batter Score on 20 orders
- Critically Acclaimed: Get a Blue Ribbon from Jojo the Food Critic
- Award Winning Cupcakes: Get 5 Blue Ribbons from Jojo the Food Critic
- Romano Family: Serve everyone in the Romano Family Quartet
- Quality Assurance: Get 90% Service Quality or higher on five different days
- High Quality: Get 95% Service Quality or higher on 20 different days
- First Paycheck: Get your first paycheck on Pay Day
- Month's Pay: Receive your wages on four Pay Days
- Perfect!: Get a Perfect Score on 30 orders
- One-Stop Shopping: Buy any 50 items from the Shop
- Advertiser: Buy any 8 Posters from the Shop
- Interior Decorator: Buy any 8 Furniture items from the Shop
- Updated Wardrobe: Buy any 8 Clothing items from the Shop
- New Coat of Paint: Buy any 4 Flooring or Wallpaper from the Shop
- Upgrade Master: Buy all of the Upgrades in the Shop
- New Threads: Change your worker's shirt, pants, hat, and shoes
- Scarlett and the Shakers: Serve everyone in the band 'Scarlett and the Shakers'
- Cupcake Closers: Serve all of the Closers
- New Faces: Serve all of the new customers
- Worker Reunion: Serve all of the workers from Papa's other restaurant
- The Gang's All Here: Serve all of the customers!
- Costumed Closers: Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween
- Game Show Contestant: Play all of Foodini's Mini-Games
- Winner!: Earn a Prize in one of Foodini's Mini-Games
- Skillful Contestant: Earn a Prize in each of Foodini's Min-Games
- Big Winner: Earn 20 Prizes in Foodini's Mini-Games
- Grand Prize Winner: Earn 5 Prizes or more in each of Foodini's Mini-Games
- Sharpshooter: Shoot 20 flying Lettuce Larks in Saucy Shot
- Lump of Coal: Burn Santa's Cupcakes
- Jack Attack: Serve 12 customers wearing the Jack O'Lantern mask
- Team Player: Serve Pinch Hitwell wearing the Batters shirt, pants, and hat
- Fancy: Serve Georgito wearing the Green Top Hat and Monacle
- Sarge Service: Serve Sarge Fan wearing the Sarge Sweater and Onion Knit Hat
- 25 Days of Christmas: Serve 25 customers wearing the Santa hat
- Beach Buddies: Serve Chuck wearing the Tropical Shirt, Sunglasses, Puka Wrist, Puka Necklace
- Daredevil: Serve Boomer wearing the Red Cape and Boomer Helmet
- Both employee's favorite holidays are Halloween.
- All of the Romanos appear before their holiday is celebrated except Gino Romano.
- This is the second gameria where it features sweets/desserts, following Papa's Freezeria.
- This is the only game where customers order two of something but with different toppings. However, there are some customers who will order the same toppings for each cupcake.
- Instead of being scooped from bins, toppings like chocolate chips and sprinkles are poured from shakers.
- Georgito, Pinch Hitwell, Boomer, Sarge Fan, and Chuck all have their own badge. They involve the worker wearing certain clothes when serving them.
- This is the first Gameria where Foodini isn't the avant dernier customer.
- Rank 5's name was invisible during the early versions of the game, but was fixed.
- None of the mini games are new except for Saucy Shot, which is the same as Hot and Cool Shot from past Gamerias.
- This is also the first Gameria to not feature Customer Cravings. This is mainly because customer's orders are subjected to change every season and holiday.
- The music and action when you get a new customer and ingredient is different from all other Gamerias.
- The title screen music is a remix of Leaf Landing and Lettuce Lane themes from for Papa Louie 2 with a playful melody.
- The badge "Better than Papa" is replaced by "Papa's Return" in this game.
- Rank 32 is called Rocketeer which could be a reference to the fictional character Rocketeer and also the song by Far East Movement.
- All closers like all holidays.
- There are no badges for acheiving on certain ranks but there is one for unlocking Papa Louie.
- The badges earned from serving people with certain clothes are back in this game.
- How the closers dress for Halloween:
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Jojo: Superhero
- Roy's hair can be seen in the intro.
- This is the fourth gameria that Roy is seen in the preview. Papa's Pizzeria, Papa's Burgeria, and Papa's Taco Mia! being first.
- This is the first Gameria to feature Wally as an unlockable customer, but is not unlocked at Rank 15.
- After unlocking Papa Louie and the season changes Louie won't be the first customer to come in.
- Some of the Customers will look special in their holiday, like... Sasha, Xandra, Hank, and a few more.
- The closer is always the one seen walking off at the end of the day, even if they are not the last customer served.
- Kingsley, Rico, Clover, and Rita all have new appearences. The new appearences started in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
- Some of the closers, especially Xolo, will order different Frostings when the holidays change.
- There is a mistake for one of the prizes in the minigames: the prize is a skirt from the Tomatoes outfit, but the description says, "From the Buffalo's uniform".
- There is a glitch when a player (custom or not) wears a short sleeve jacket and wears a long sleeve shirt, there will be gaps showing skin.There is a similarity in Papa's Hot Doggeria when a player wears Taylor's shirt (considered as a jacket) and wears a long sleeve shirt. This is fixed in Pastaria.
- This is the only Gameria where Wendy is unlocked on a high rank.
- Each Holiday has five seasonal toppings.
- This is the only Gameria besides Papa's Pizzeria where gold customer could just come whenever they want rather than come when everyone else is gold as well. Because of this, getting the "Go For The Gold" badge will take longer when compared to the other previous Gamerias.
- Customers will come in during their favorite holiday even if they are a gold customer. Once you reach the point where 7 customers come in every day, three customers favorite holiday will be the current holiday and three customers who have a different favorite holiday and aren't gold along with the closer will come in.
- If you look carefully in Frostfield's town clock, the hour and minute hand matches exactly the computer's time, making the first Gameria to have it's own built in time.
- All customers who debuted on a certain holiday (e.g. Christmas) will have it as a favorite holiday.
- New Year is liked by only 3 customers Bruna Romano, Ivy and Papa Louie.
- Most of the customers have Halloween as their favourite Holiday.
- The customers bring some stuff to celebrate the holidays:
- Valentine's Day - Rose
- Saint Paddy Day - Flag
- Easter - Basket Full of Grass
- Onion Fest - Onion Staff
- Summer Luau - Hand Fan
- Starlight Jubilee - Sparkler
- Baseball Season - Foam Finger / Baseball Mittens
- Pirate Bash - Hook Hand
- Halloween - Jack-O-Lantern Basket
- Thanksgiving - Turkey Leg
- Christmas - Candy Cane
- New Year - Rainbow Noisemaker
- There is a glitch with the alarms. When you swap the postion of an uncooked cupcake and a ringing one usind the raw one, the raw one will be on the alarming cooker but the alarm is still moving and the cooked one's alarm wouldnt ring.
- The "We Love Jojo" poster does not return in this game.
- This is the only Gameria that in which after the end of the holiday the holiday toppings go away.
- On Rank 6 and beyond, the basic liners will never return, and it will never be a case where it's not a holiday.
- Some of the drink tables are marked as certain holiday tables, such as the Coffee Machine as Lg. Holiday Table.
- From Taco Mia to Hot Doggeria, before starting a day, there would be clues of who the 2nd customer would be, and/or what they'll order. Some of them would even show would brifely hint what the 3rd customer will order. In this game, it doesn't have clues of this.
- Nobody seems to hate any of the holidays.
- Some customers appear before their favourite holiday. Most of them appear on their favourite holiday.
- After the finish of their favourite holiday they order standard toppings.
- There is a glitch in the Build Station. If you click on a topping while the cupcakes are being sent for evaluation, the topping will be poured from the customer's face, but this does not effect your score.
- If a customer orders different toppings on each cupcake, and each combinations are on the opposite sides than what they originally ordered, it will not effect your score.
- In this game,when they order the cakes and liners and then when they order toppings and frosting,they say a little fast.
- This is the last game in which the chef are is a tutorial customer.
| Papa Louie Games
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! * Papa's Pizzeria * Papa's Burgeria (HD * To Go!) * Papa's Taco Mia! * Papa's Freezeria (HD) * Papa's Pancakeria * Papa's Wingeria * Papa's Hot Doggeria * Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! * Papa's Cupcakeria * Papa's Pastaria
Other Flipline games
Guppy Guard Express * Meteor Blaster * Rock Garden Deluxe * Remnants of Skystone * The Expendables 8-bit * Steak and Jake * Steak and Jake: Midnight March * Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns * Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera * Jacksmith