This article has been awarded the Blue Ribbon as an outstanding featured article!
Papa's Cupcakeria is the 8th game in the Papa Louie restaurant management series that was released by Flipline Studios on August 7, 2013. The winners of Papa's Next Chefs 2013, James and Willow, are the default workers in the game, but players have the ability to create their own custom worker if they please. Seasons are introduced in this game, and with it comes the ability to unlock special ingredients that will be used exclusively during a specific time frame. There are over 100 menu items, many of them being seasonal toppings. This game takes place in Frostfield.
- 6/25/2013: Coming Soon... Papa's Cupcakeria!!!!! 
- 7/02/2013: Preview: Outside Papa's Cupcakeria 
- 7/09/2013: New Customer Unlocked... 
- 7/16/2013: Sneak Peek: Changing Seasons 
- 7/24/2013: Sneak Peek: The Stations! 
- 7/30/2013: Papa's Cupcakeria Launch Date! 
- 8/07/2013: Papa's Cupcakeria is released to the world! 
Cook a ridiculous amount of delicious cupcakes for all your wacky customers in Papa's Cupcakeria!
Papa's Cupcakeria just opened up in the picturesque town of Frostfield and you've been "hired" to run the restaurant all by yourself. You will need to master all 4 of the stations to become a cupcake crafting master.
Take your customers quirky orders in the Order Station. Prep the pan with wrappers and gooey batter in the Batter Station. Cook the cupcakes to perfection in the Bake Station. Finally, frost the cupcakes and cover them with delicious decorations in the Build Station.
As you level up and build a loyal customer fan base, you will notice the seasons changing all around you. Celebrate the 12 holidays with special clothing, furniture, and awesome seasonal toppings. With over 100 menu items, 90 achievements, tons of furniture, over 80 customers, and all the holidays you can imagine, this is by far the most epic restaurant Papa Louie has ever opened!
Papa Louie and Roy witness Mayor Mallow, the mayor of the town of Frostfield, give the official seal of approval to open Papa Louie's new restaurant, Papa's Cupcakeria. While waiting at a stop on their way back to the shop, a black car hits them from behind. Roy taps the car's window, and the driver is revealed to be James/Willow/Custom Worker. He/she gets out of the car to apologize, but Roy is angry about the incident and demands payment; James/Willow/Custom Worker happens to have no money, which makes Roy more frustrated. Papa Louie instead pays Roy and offers James/Willow/Custom Worker a job in order to help pay for their expenses. He takes off Roy's Cupcakeria cap and places it on James/Willow/Custom Worker's head, thus making him/her the new worker of the Cupcakeria, much to their dismay.
The workers are James and Willow, plus the custom worker that players can create. The uniforms are striped pink and brown. The caps colors are pink, black, white and brown, with a cupcake in front and a cherry on top.
- James/Willow (Tutorial)
- Mary (Comes after Tutorial)
- Johnny (Time)
- Vicky (Time)
- Edna (Time)
- Connor (Time)
- Foodini (Time)
- Edoardo Romano (Time)
- Olga (Time)
- Bruna Romano (Time)
- Yippy (Time)
- Franco (Time)
- Kayla (Time)
- Maggie (Day 2)
- Matt (Rank 2)
- Mitch (Rank 3)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 4)
- Ivy (Rank 5)
- Scarlett (Rank 6)
- Roy (Rank 7)
- Sue (Rank 8)
- Hugo (Rank 9)
- Lisa (Rank 10)
- Georgito (Rank 11)
- Gino Romano (Rank 12)
- Skyler (Rank 13)
- Zoe (Rank 14)
- Doan (Rank 15)
- Xandra (Rank 16)
- Mandi (Rank 17)
- Kingsley (Rank 18)
- Cletus (Rank 19)
- Mindy (Rank 20)
- Sarge Fan (Rank 21)
- Rico (Rank 22)
- Nick (Rank 23)
- Allan (Rank 24)
- Cecilia (Rank 25)
- Nevada (Rank 26)
- Clover (Rank 27)
- Kahuna (Rank 28)
- Utah (Rank 29)
- Chuck (Rank 30)
- Boomer (Rank 31)
- Cooper (Rank 32)
- Alberto (Rank 33)
- Clair (Rank 34)
- Shannon (Rank 35)
- Pinch Hitwell (Rank 36)
- Bertha (Rank 37)
- Taylor (Rank 38)
- Peggy (Rank 39)
- Greg (Rank 40)
- Captain Cori (Rank 41)
- Robby (Rank 42)
- Wally (Rank 43)
- Gremmie (Rank 44)
- Akari (Rank 45)
- Sasha (Rank 46)
- Ninjoy (Rank 47)
- Professor Fitz (Rank 48)
- Scooter (Rank 49)
- Penny (Rank 50)
- Hank (Rank 51)
- Big Pauly (Rank 52)
- Tohru (Rank 53)
- Timm (Rank 54)
- Prudence (Rank 55)
- Santa (Rank 56)
- Rita (Rank 57)
- Wendy (Rank 58)
- Marty (Rank 59)
- Tony (Rank 60)
- Papa Louie (Rank 61)
If the name of a customer is in Bold, means that the customer is a closer.
- Valentine's Day (February) - Unlocked at Rank 6 with Scarlett (Favorited by Connor, Mary, Scarlett, Roy, Sue, Hugo, and Lisa)
- St. Paddy's Day (March) - Unlocked at Rank 11 with Georgito (Favorited by Edna, Georgito, Gino Romano, Skyler, Zoe, and Doan)
- Easter (April) - Unlocked at Rank 16 with Xandra (Favorited by Vicky, Xandra, Mandi, Kingsley, Cletus, and Mindy)
- Onionfest (May) - Unlocked at Rank 21 with Sarge Fan (Favorited by Foodini, Sarge Fan, Rico, Nick, Allan, and Cecilia)
- Summer Luau (June) - Unlocked at Rank 26 with Nevada (Favorited by Kayla, Nevada, Clover, Kahuna, Utah, and Chuck)
- Starlight Jubilee (July) - Unlocked at Rank 31 with Boomer (Favorited by Franco, Boomer, Cooper, Alberto, Clair, and Shannon)
- Baseball Season (August) - Unlocked at Rank 36 with Pinch Hitwell (Favorited by Little Edoardo, Pinch Hitwell, Bertha, Taylor, Peggy, and Greg)
- Pirate Bash (September) - Unlocked at Rank 41 with Captain Cori (Favorited by Johnny, Matt, Captain Cori, Robby, Wally, Gremmie, and Akari)
- Halloween (October) - Unlocked at Rank 46 with Sasha (Favorited by James, Willow, Maggie, Sasha, Ninjoy, Professor Fitz, Scooter, and Penny)
- Thanksgiving (November) - Unlocked at Rank 51 with Hank (Favorited by Yippy, Mitch, Hank, Big Pauly, Tohru, Timm, and Prudence)
- Christmas (December) - Unlocked at Rank 56 with Santa (Favorited by Olga, Carlo Romano, Santa, Rita, Wendy, Marty, and Tony)
- New Year (January) - Unlocked at Rank 61 with Papa Louie (Favorited by Bruna Romano, Ivy, and Papa Louie)
You can earn up to 3 tickets per day (depending on your quality ratings) to play one of 7 Foodini minigames, with a different one available at the end of each day of the week. You can choose to use all your tickets on that day's game or save them up for a game you'd rather play more of later in the week.
- Sunday: Pizza Pachinko
- Monday: Saucy Shot
- Tuesday: Strike Out!
- Wednesday: Hallway Hunt
- Thursday: Spin N' Sauce
- Friday: Blender Ball
- Saturday: Mitch's Mess
There are also several badges available from the minigames, including:
- Game Show Contestant (play all of the minigames) +$25
- Winner! (earn a prize) +$15
- Skillful Contestant (earn a prize in each game) +$20
- Big Winner (earn 20 prizes) +$30
- Grand Prize Winner (earn at least 5 prizes in each game) +$50
- Sharpshooter (shoot 20 flying Lettuce Larks in Saucy Shot) +$35
- Liner A (Pink/White Vertical Stripes)
- Liner B (Blue/White Polka Dots)
- Liner C (Yellow/White Swirls)
- Liner D (Green/White Horizontal Stripes)
- Chocolate Cake (Start) (Chocolate Cake)
- Vanilla Cake (Start) (Plain Vanilla)
- Blueberry Cake (Unlocked with Ivy at Rank 5) (Baking Blue)
- Strawberry Cake (Unlocked with Roy at Rank 7) (Berry Blast)
- Carrot Cake (Unlocked with Cletus at Rank 19) (Eat Your Veggies)
- Lemon Cake (Unlocked with Cecilia at Rank 25) (Let Them Eat Lemons)
- Red Velvet Cake (Unlocked with Clair at Rank 34) (Velvety Smooth)
- Confetti Cake (Unlocked with Peggy at Rank 39) (Cupcake Party)
- Zebra Stripe Cake (Unlocked with Gremmie at Rank 44) (Earn Your Stripes)
- Kiwi Cake (Unlocked with Tony at Rank 60) (Kiwi Confection)
- White Frosting (Start)
- Pink Frosting (Start)
- Chocolate Frosting (Unlocked with Maggie on Day 2)
- Violet Frosting (Unlocked with Doan at Rank 15)
- Green Frosting (Unlocked with Allan at Rank 24)
- Teal Frosting (Unlocked with Utah at Rank 29)
- Dark Blue Frosting (Unlocked with Shannon at Rank 35)
- Red Frosting (Unlocked with Greg at Rank 40)
- Black Frosting (Unlocked with Akari at Rank 45)
- Orange Frosting (Unlocked with Scooter at Rank 49)
- Deep Purple Frosting (Unlocked with Penny at Rank 50)
- Mocha Frosting (Unlocked with Timm at Rank 54)
- Sunglow Frosting (Unlocked with Prudence at Rank 55)
- Forest Green Frosting (Unlocked with Marty at Rank 59)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (Start) (Sprinkle Service)
- Cherries (Start) (Very Cherry)
- Chocolate Chips (Start) (Choco Chipper)
- Chocolate Drizzle (Start) (Chocolate Lover)
- Shaved Coconut (Unlocked with Matt at Rank 2) (Tropical Topping)
- Marshmallows (Unlocked with Mitch at Rank 3) (Flufftastic)
- Strawberry Drizzle (Unlocked with Carlo Romano at Rank 4) (Strawberry Syrup)
- Creameo Bits (Unlocked with Scarlett at Rank 6) (Crushed Cookies)
- Nutty Butter Cups (Unlocked with Hugo at Rank 9) (Peanut Buttery)
- Vanilla Drizzle (Unlocked with Lisa at Rank 10) (Nilla Drizzle)
- Rock Candy (Unlocked with Zoe at Rank 14) (Rock Show)
- Lollipop Bits (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 20) (Candy Crusher)
- Cloudberry (Unlocked with Chuck at Rank 30) (Head in the Clouds)
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+1,800 per Rank after Rank 11)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)||Unlocks|
|Matt, Shaved Coconut|
|3||Tray Cleaner||750||$110||Mitch, Marshmallows|
|4||Cashier||1,350||$115||Carlo Romano, Strawberry Drizzle|
|5||Strawberry Fan||2,100||$120||Ivy, Blueberry Cake|
|3,000||$125||Scarlett, Creameo Bits, Valentine's Day, Chocolate Strawberry|
|Strawberry Dipper||4,050||$130||Roy, Strawberry Cake, Watermelon Drizzle|
|8||Valentine Fan||5,250||$135||Sue, Frosted Rose|
|9||Candy Heart Hero||6,600||
|Hugo, Nutty Butter Cups|
|10||Peanut Butter Fan||8,100||$145||Lisa, Vanilla Drizzle|
|11||Vanilla Buddy||9,750||$150||Georgito, St. Paddy's Day, Mint Bar|
|12||Mint Master||11,550||$155||Gino Romano, Mint Shavings|
|13||Pistachio Pal||13,500||$160||Skyler, Chocolate Coin|
|14||Shamrock Champ||15,600||$165||Zoe, Rock Candy|
|Doan, Violet Frosting|
|16||Top Froster||18,750||$175||Xandra, Easter, Bunny Ear Candy|
|17||Bunny Buddy||20,550||$180||Mandi, Cotton Candy Drizzle|
|18||Cotton Candy Fan||22,350||$185||Kingsley, Tulip Cookie|
|19||Egg Hunter||24,150||$190||Cletus, Carrot Cake|
|20||Carrot Champ||25,950||$195||Mindy, Lollipop Bits|
|21||Candy Crusher||27,750||$200||Sarge Fan, Onionfest, Gummy Onion|
|22||Gummy Buddy||29,550||$205||Rico, Sourballs|
|23||Sour Master||31,350||$210||Nick, Frosted Onion|
|24||Onion Wrangler||33,150||$215||Allan, Green Frosting|
|25||Green Guru||34,950||$220||Cecilia, Lemon Cake|
|26||Lemon Zester||36,750||$225||Nevada, Summer Luau, Paper Umbrella|
|Beach Buddy||38,550||$230||Clover, Honey Drizzle|
|28||Honey Buster||40,350||$235||Kahuna, Bananas|
|29||Banana Fan||42,150||$240||Utah, Teal Frosting|
|30||Teal Hero||43,950||$245||Chuck, Cloudberry|
|31||Cloud Topper||45,750||$250||Boomer, Starlight Jubilee, Candy Rocket|
|32||Rocketeer||47,550||$255||Cooper, Silver Star Sprinkles|
|33||Star Master||49,350||$260||Alberto, White Chocolate Star|
|34||Flag Flier||51,150||$265||Clair, Red Velvet Cake|
|35||Velvet Fan||52,950||$270||Shannon, Dark Blue Frosting|
|36||Frosting Fan||54,750||$275||Pinch Hitwell, Baseball Season, Pretzel Bat|
|37||Pretzel Batter||56,550||$280||Bertha, Butterscotch Drizzle|
|38||Peanut Buddy||58,350||$285||Taylor, Popcorn|
|39||Corn Popper||60,150||$290||Peggy, Confetti Cake|
|40||Confetti Champ||61,950||$295||Greg, Red Frosting|
|41||Red Froster||63,750||$300||Captain Cori, Pirate Bash, Anchor Cookie|
|42||Anchorman||65,550||$305||Robby, Cannonball Gum|
|43||Cannon Fan||67,350||$310||Wally, Gummy Kraken|
|44||Kraken Champ||69,150||$315||Gremmie, Zebra Stripe Cake|
|45||Zebra Striper||70,950||$320||Akari, Black Frosting|
|46||Frosting Hero||72,750||$325||Sasha, Halloween, Candy Jack-O-Lantern|
|47||Pumpkin Carver||74,550||$330||Ninjoy, Licorice Drizzle|
|Spooky Sprinkler||76,350||$335||Professor Fitz, Sugar Skull|
|49||Halloween Hero||78,150||$340||Scooter, Orange Frosting|
|50||Orange Fan||79,950||$345||Penny, Deep Purple Frosting|
|51||Purple Pro||81,750||$350||Hank, Thanksgiving, Chocolate Acorn|
|52||Acorn Harvester||83,550||$355||Big Pauly, Autumn Leaves Sprinkles|
|53||Leaf Raker||85,350||$360||Tohru, Harvest Stripe Cookie|
|54||Cookie Champ||87,150||$365||Timm, Mocha Frosting|
|55||Mocha Manager||88,950||$370||Prudence, Sunglow Frosting|
|56||Sunglow Hero||90,750||$375||Santa, Christmas, Candy Present|
|57||Gift Giver||92,550||$380||Rita, Santa Cookie Drizzle|
|58||Santa Fan||94,350||$385||Wendy, Tree Cookie|
|59||Tree Trimmer||96,150||$390||Marty, Forest Green Frosting|
|60||Forest Fan||97,950||$395||Tony, Kiwi Cake|
|61||Kiwi Juicer||99,750||$400||Papa Louie, New Year, New Year Topper|
|62||Better Than Papa!||101,550||$405||Stache Sprinkles|
|63||Better Than Papa!||103,350||$410||Candle|
|64||Better Than Papa!||105,150||$415+||―|
The rank number and payday amount continues growing after 62, but the Rank Name does not.
- Doorbell ($30) You'll hear when knew customers enter, no matter where you are.
- Oven booster (4) ($120) Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.
- Oven alarm (4) ($150) These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.
- Fill guides ($100) Shows a clear fill line for adding batter to wrapper cups.
- Double batter ($300) Pour batter into both cups at the same time.
- Frosting copier ($400) Click to copy frosting to the second cupcake exactly like the first!
- Sm. Valentine Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Valentine Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Valentine Table ($75) 30 pts
- Valentine Fence ($30) 30 pts
- Jukebox ($450) 60 pts
- Strawberry Gum ($85) 20 pts
- Sm. Shamrock Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Shamrock Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Shamrock Table ($75) 30 pts
- Pot O' Gold ($85) 30 pts
- Mint Gum ($85) 20 pts
- Mccoy Arcade Game ($450) 60 pts
- Sm. Easter Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Easter Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Easter Table ($75) 30 pts
- Easter Glass Block ($30) 30 pts
- SnJ Arcade Game ($500) 60 pts
- Sm. Onion Crate ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Onion Crate ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Onion Crate ($75) 30 pts
- Papa Louie Arcade ($400) 50 pts
- The Great Onion ($130) 50 pts
- Sm. Luau Table ($35) 10 pts
- Luau Boombox ($65) 20 pts
- Luau Punch Table ($75) 30 pts
- Luau Umbrella ($85) 30 pts
- Surfboard ($150) 30 pts
- Sm. Jubilee Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Jubilee Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Jubilee Table ($75) 30 pts
- Red Flag ($25) 10 pts
- Blue Flag ($50) 20 pts
- Sm. Baseball Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Baseball Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Baseball Table ($75) 30 pts
- Bat fence ($30) 30 pts
- Jacksmith Arcade ($400) 50 pts
- Chocolate Gum ($85) 20 pts
- Sm. Kraken Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Pirate Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Pirate Table ($75) 30 pts
- Cannon ($120) 40 pts
- Jolly Roger Flag ($50) 20 pts
- Blueberry Gum ($85) 20 pts
- Sm. Halloween Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Halloween Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Halloween Table ($75) 30 pts
- Belltower Ghost ($60) 20 pts
- Hanging Bats ($100) 40 pts
- Sm. Harvest Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Harvest Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Harvest Table ($75) 30 pts
- Newspaper Stand ($80) 40 pts
- Autumn Tree ($130) 40 pts
- Sm. Holiday Table ($35) 10 pts
- Festive Phonograph ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Holiday Tavle ($75) 30 pts
- Christmas Tree ($95) 40 pts
- Fireplace ($120) 40 pts
- Sm. Rainbow Table ($35) 10 pts
- Md. Rainbow Table ($55) 20 pts
- Lg. Rainbow Table ($75) 30 pts
- Stache Lamp ($100) 30 pts
- New Year Fence ($30) 30 pts
- Rainbow Gum ($85) 20 pts
- Valentine's Day Poster (N/A)
- Chips Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Easter Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Flufftastic Poster ($45) 30 pts
- Jubilee Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Whip Poster ($35) 20 pts
- Baseball Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Coconut Poster ($50) 30 pts
- Pirate Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Halloween Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Thanks Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Choco Poster ($30) 20 pts
- Wreath Poster ($45) 20 pts
- New Year Poster ($45) 20 pts
- Cake Poster ($30) 20 pts
- Large Window ($75) 30 pts
- Valentine Block Wall ($60) 20 pts
- Heart Wall ($60) 20 pts
- Pink Carpet ($60) 20 pts
- Shamrock Wall ($60) 20 pts
- Green Striped Wall ($60) 20 pts
- Green Carpet ($60) 20 pts
There are 90 badges in Papa's Cupcakeria:
|Playing Cupid||Unlock all Valentine's Day toppings||2 + $30|
|Go Green||Unlock all St. Paddy's Day toppings||2 + $30|
|Easter Candy||Unlock all Easter toppings||2 + $40|
|Onion Obsession||Unlock all Onionfest toppings||2 + $40|
|Summer Fun||Unlock all Summer Luau toppings||3 + $50|
|Patriotic||Unlock all Starlight Jubilee toppings||3 + $50|
|Stadium Favorites||Unlock all Baseball Season toppings||3 + $60|
|Scourge of the Seas||Unlock all Pirate Bash toppings||3 + $60|
|Trick or Treat||Unlock all Halloween toppings||4 + $70|
|Cupcake Harvest||Unlock all Thanksgiving toppings||4 + $70|
|Holiday Cakes||Unlock all Christmas toppings||4 + $80|
|New Year Celebration||Unlock all New Year toppings||4 + $80|
|Papa's Return||Unlock Papa Louie||10 + $150|
|Spring has Sprung||Reach Spring||$40|
|Summer Vacation||Reach Summer||$60|
|Fall Harvest||Reach Autumn||$80|
|Winter Wonderland||Reach Winter||$100|
|Completed Calendar||Unlock all of the Holidays||$120|
|Icing on the Cupcake||Unlock all of the Frostings||$50|
|Head in the Clouds||Serve 30 orders with Cloudberries||$25|
|Very Cherry||Serve 30 orders with Cherries||$25|
|Peanut Buttery||Serve 30 orders with Nutty Butter Cups||$25|
|Flufftastic||Serve 30 orders with Marshmallows||$25|
|Choco Chipper||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Chips||$25|
|Sprinkle Service||Serve 30 orders with Rainbow Sprinkles||$25|
|Tropical Topping||Serve 30 orders with Shaved Coconut||$25|
|Crushed Cookies||Serve 30 orders with Creameo Bits||$25|
|Candy Crusher||Serve 30 orders with Lollipop Bits||$25|
|Rock Show||Serve 30 orders with Rock Candy||$25|
|Nilla Drizzle||Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Drizzle||$25|
|Chocolate Lover||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Drizzle||$25|
|Strawberry Syrup||Serve 30 orders with Strawberry Drizzle||$25|
|Top Topper||Unlock all of the Standard Toppings||$50|
|Learning the Basics||Serve 4 cupcake orders||$10|
|Plain Vanilla||Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Cake Batter||$25|
|Chocolate Cake||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Cake Batter||$25|
|Velvety Smooth||Serve 30 orders with Red Velvet Cake Batter||$25|
|Eat Your Veggies||Serve 30 orders with Carrot Cake Batter||$25|
|Berry Blast||Serve 30 orders with Strawberry Cake Batter||$25|
|Baking Blue||Serve 30 orders with Blueberry Cake Batter||$25|
|Earn Your Stripes||Serve 30 orders with Zebra Cake Batter||$25|
|Cupcake Party||Serve 30 orders of Confetti Cake Batter||$25|
|Let Them Eat Lemons||Serve 30 orders with Lemon Cake Batter||$25|
|Kiwi Confection||Serve 30 orders with Kiwi Cake Batter||$25|
|Batter Up||Unlock all of the Cake Batters||$50|
|Order Expert||Get a 100% Waiting Scotre on 20 orders||$70|
|Oven Expert||Get a 100% Baking Score on 20 orders||$70|
|Build Expert||Get a 100% Building Score on 20 orders||$70|
|Batter Expert||Get a 100% Batter Score on 20 orders||$70|
|Critically Acclaimed||Get a Blue Ribbon from Jojo the Food Critic||$40|
|Award Winning Cupcakes||Get 5 Blue Ribbons from Jojo the Food Critic||$100|
|Quality Assurance||Get 90% Service Quality or higher on five different days||$50|
|High Quality||Get 95% Service Quality or higher on 20 different days||$100|
|Perfect!||Get a Perfect Score on 30 orders||3 + $100|
|Romano Family||Serve everyone in the Romano Family Quartet||$150|
|Scarlett and the Shakers||Serve everyone in the band 'Scarlett and the Shakers'||$50|
|Cupcake Closers||Serve all of the Closers||$50|
|New Faces||Serve all of the new customers||$50|
|Worker Reunion||Serve all of the workers from Papa's other restaurants||$60|
|The Gang's All Here||Serve all of the customers!||5 + $300|
|Costumed Closers||Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween||$50|
|Lump of Coal||Burn Santa's Cupcakes||$35|
|Jack Attack||Serve 12 customers wearing the Jack O'Lantern mask||$30|
|Team Player||Serve Pinch Hitwell wearing the Batters shirt, pants, and hat||$30|
|Fancy||Serve Georgito wearing the Green Top Hat and Monocle||$30|
|Sarge Service||Serve Sarge Fan wearing the Sarge Sweater and Onion Knit Hat||$30|
|25 Days of Christmas||Serve 25 customers wearing the Santa hat||$30|
|Beach Buddies||Serve Chuck wearing the Tropical Shirt, Sunglasses, Puka Wrist, Puka Necklace||$40|
|Daredevil||Serve Boomer wearing the Red Cape and Boomer Helmet||$40|
|Game Show Contestant||Play all of Foodini's Mini-Games||$25|
|Winner!||Earn a Prize in one of Foodini's Mini-Games||$15|
|Skillful Contestant||Earn a Prize in each of Foodini's Min-Games||$20|
|Big Winner||Earn 20 Prizes in Foodini's Mini-Games||$30|
|Grand Prize Winner||Earn 5 Prizes or more in each of Foodini's Mini-Games||$50|
|Sharpshooter||Shoot 20 flying Lettuce Larks in Saucy Shot||$35|
- Both employee's favorite holidays are Halloween.
- This is the third gameria where it features sweets/desserts, following Papa's Freezeria and Papa's Pancakeria.
- This is the only game (include Cupcakeria To Go! and HD) where customers order two of something but with different toppings. However, there are some customers who will order the same toppings for each cupcake.
- Instead of being scooped from bins, toppings like chocolate chips and sprinkles are poured from shakers.
- Georgito, Pinch Hitwell, Boomer, Sarge Fan, and Chuck all have their own badge. They involve the worker wearing certain clothes when serving them.
- Rank 5's name was invisible during the early versions of the game, but was fixed.
- Saucy Shot, which is played the same way as Hot and Cool Shot from past Gamerias, is the only new mini-game played after a day of serving customers.
- This is also the first Gameria not to feature Customer Cravings. This is mainly because customers' orders can vary depending on the holiday.
- The music and action when you get a new customer and ingredient have changed in this game.
- The title screen music is a remix of Leaf Landing and Lettuce Lane themes from for Papa Louie 2 with a playful melody.
- The badge "Better than Papa" is replaced by "Papa's Return" in this game.
- All closers like all holidays.
- There are no badges for achieving on certain ranks but there is one for unlocking Papa Louie.
- How the closers dress for Halloween:
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Jojo: Superhero
- This is the fourth gameria that Roy is seen in the preview.
- This is the first Gameria to feature Wally as an unlockable customer that is not on Rank 15.
- After unlocking Papa Louie and the season changes Louie won't be the first customer to come in.
- Some of the customers will look special in their holiday, like... Sasha, Xandra, Hank, and a few more.
- The closer is always the one seen walking off at the end of the day, even if they are not the last customer served.
- Kingsley, Rico, Clover, and Rita wear new outfits, which first appeared as costume options in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
- Some of the closers, especially Xolo, will order different Frostings when the holidays change.
- There is a mistake for one of the prizes in Pizza Pachinko: the prize is a skirt from the Tomatoes outfit, but the description says, "From the Buffalo's uniform".
- There is a glitch when a player (custom or not) wears a short sleeve jacket and wears a long sleeve shirt, there will be gaps showing skin.
- This is the only Gameria where Wendy is unlocked on a high rank.
- Each Holiday has five seasonal toppings.
- This is the only Gameria besides Papa's Pizzeria where gold customer could just come whenever they want rather than come when everyone else is gold as well. Because of this, getting the "Go For The Gold" badge will take longer when compared to the other previous Gamerias.
- Customers will come in during their favorite holiday even if they are a gold customer. Once you reach the point where 7 customers come in every day, three customers favorite holiday will be the current holiday and three customers who have a different favorite holiday and aren't gold along with the closer will come in.
- If you look carefully in Frostfield's town clock, the hour and minute hand matches exactly the computer's time, making the first Gameria to have it's own built in time.
- All customers who debuted on a certain holiday (e.g. Christmas) will have it as a favorite holiday.
- Most of the customers have Halloween as their favorite Holiday.
- The customers bring some stuff to celebrate the holidays:
- Valentine's Day - Rose
- St. Paddy's Day - Flag
- Easter - Basket Full of Grass
- Onionfest - Onion Staff
- Summer Luau - Hand Fan
- Starlight Jubilee - Sparkler
- Baseball Season - Foam Finger / Baseball Mittens (from Hot Doggeria)
- Pirate Bash - Hook Hand
- Halloween - Jack-O-Lantern Basket
- Thanksgiving - Turkey Leg
- Christmas - Candy Cane
- New Year - Rainbow Noisemaker
- There is a glitch with the alarms. When you swap the position of an uncooked cupcake and a ringing one usind the raw one, the raw one will be on the alarming cooker but the alarm is still moving and the cooked one's alarm wouldn't ring.
- The "We Love Jojo" poster does not return in this game.
- The basic liners will never return after holidays are unlocked.
- Some of the drink tables are marked as certain holiday tables. For example: the large Christmas Table holds the coffee maker and cups while the large Summer Luau table holds the punchbowl and coconut cups.
- After the finish of their favorite holiday the customer will order standard toppings.
- There is a glitch in the Build Station. If you click on a topping while the cupcakes are being sent for evaluation, the topping will be poured from the customer's face, but this does not effect your score.
- If a customer orders different toppings on each cupcake, and each combinations are on the opposite sides than what they originally ordered, it will not affect your score.
- This is the last gameria in which the other chef in the game is a tutorial customer.
- This is the first gameria where there is an indication between bronze, silver, and gold customers
- This is the last gameria where the other chef, or other gender chef apears in the game as a customer. This is because servers and the dining room have been introduced in Pastaria onwards.
- This is the only gameria where anything can be unlocked after Papa Louie appears.
- This is the first game where Foodini is not unlocked before Papa Louie.
- The order of holiday toppings is this pattern: Topping, sprinkles, drizzle, topping, topping, then topping, drizzle, sprinkles, topping, topping.
- This is the first game where when you unlock a holiday certain ingredients are all ready unlocked