Guppy Guard Express is the first game created by Flipline Studios. It was released on October 17, 2006.
Main Controls: Mouse
Moving the mouse back and forth will make the guppy move back or forth correspondingly slowly. Clicking and holding will make the guppy swim up. The player has to try to avoid rocks for as long as possible. The farther you get, the more points you get.
See Guppy for Flipdeck Info.
- The game was launched along with Meteor Blastor.
- The guppy makes an appearance on a T-shirt that can be won in the Freeze-Putt mini-game in Papa's Wingeria.
- You can buy this shirt in the shop in Papa's Hot Doggeria. Its description reads, "Show your love for the Guppy."
- In Papa's Cupcakeria, the Guppy T-shirt is a prize in one of Foodini's mini games.
- The Guppy also makes an appearance in Slider Scouts as an unlockable character.
- The gameplay is simillar to other endless "running" action games such as Temple Run and Flappy Bird.
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • Papa's Wingeria • HD • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • Papa's Donuteria • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • Papa's Bakeria • Papa's Sushiria • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|