|Welcome to Flipline Studios Wiki. We’re a collaborative community website that provides details about the online and "app" games created by Flipline Studios that anyone, including you, can edit! |
We currently have 1,629 articles and 256,416 edits since August 19, 2011.
Recent changes | New pages | Categories | Tutorial about wiki | Help pages | Facebook page|Twitter Page
If you have any questions or comments for the Staff of this wikia, please click here.
Have you played the latest Papa's Sushiria game? Maybe you've played Papa's Pastaria or Papa's Freezeria before, or the classics like the original Papa's Pizzeria, and Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! Or maybe you've tried other games by Flipline Studios, like Jacksmith, Steak and Jake or Cactus McCoy. This is the Wikia full of information about Flipline Studios characters, updates, restaurants, and games!
Papa's Taco Mia To Go! is the fifth Papa Louie restaurant management series game made available for small-screened devices. It was released on March 21, 2017.
Papa's Sushiria is the 13th game in the Papa Louie's restaurant management series that was released for play by Flipline Studios on December 13, 2016.
Common Strawbuzzies are descendants of the once domesticated Homing Strawbuzzies. Early Scoopian settlers used them to send messages from town to town. As technology advanced, the need for Homing Strawbuzzies diminished, and they slowly returned to the wild. They took a liking to the bridges and buildings of the towns they once serviced and have remained there ever since. Many Scoopians visit Spumoni Square to feed the large flocks of Strawbuzzies throughout the park.
- July 18, 2017: Flipdeck 187: Strawbuzzy
- July 17, 2017: Sneak Peek: The Bake Station!
- July 11, 2017: Wendy’s Wheels: The ThunderVolt II
- July 10, 2017: Sneak Peek: New Customer!
- July 6, 2017: Flipdeck 186: Janana
- July 4, 2017: Happy 4th of July!
- July 3, 2017: Sneak Peek: Holidays!!!
- June 27, 2017: Wendy’s Wheels: The Enforcer
- June 26, 2017: Sneak Peek: The Delivery Phone
- June 22, 2017: Papa’s Next Chefs 2017 Winners!
- This wiki officially hit its five-year anniversary on August 19, 2016. Happy Anniversary to the Wiki and thank you to all who have contributed to this site in the past, presently, and into the future.
- COPPA has been updated, therefore disabling anonymous users from editing on this wiki. Read more here.
- The forums are now open!
- We can now use edit summaries so people can easily see your edits. See here for more information.
With Carlo Romano now a worker in the upcoming restaurant time-management game, will you miss seeing him with the rest of the Romano Family Quartet on top of their bus in the parade in future games?
Happy Fourth of July