Flipdeck Cards are trading cards based on the online images posted on the Flipline Studios blog since 2011.
Each card features a character from the various Flipline Studios games. The backs of the cards provides information about the subject on the front, including some bits of trivia that was not originally included online (like hometown, likes, dislikes). Each pack of 12 cards costs $2.99. There are 170 cards in the original set plus an extra 34 cards, featuring locations and setting in the various games, that can only be found in packs.
Each pack of 12-cards contains the cards in sequential order (card #'s 1-10, plus the 2 bonus cards), and there are 17 different packs available for sale.
- July 31, 2014: Flipline Studios announced that they are "working with a trading card manufacture to make Flipdecks a reality!" 
- September 09, 2014: Flipline Studios announced that they "are in the final stages of making Flipdeck cards a reality!" 
- September 16, 2014: Flipline Studios posted a picture of what the first packs would look like. Each pack would consist of 10 cards, and there will be 12 packs sold in the first run. 
- October 13, 2014: Flipline Studios announced that the cards are now available for sale. 
- May 04, 2015: Pack 13 (with card #'s 121-130 Crystal through Luau LePunch) became available for sale, with two bonus location cards). 
- October 20, 2016: Pack 14, 15, 16, and 17 are available for sale. Earlier cards have been restocked. 
In each pack of Flipdeck Cards there are 10 character based trading cards as well as 2 Bonus Location Cards. These location cards are from a variety of Flipline games. These cards are: