Fizzo is a standard soft drink available in Papa's Hot Doggeria. It is available at the start of the game.
The badge Fizz Whiz is awarded when player serve this drink to 30 customers.
Fizzo is a brand of soft drink in the Flipverse. As of Papa's Pancakeria HD, there are five varieties of Fizzo brand drinks:
- Fizzo, the original soft drink.
- Diet Fizzo, the low sugar alternative to the regular soft drink.
- Fizzo Quartz, seen on Austin's Flipdeck card, as well as along the walls of the Fizzo Factory mazes in Slider Scouts.
- Dunkle Fizzo, displayed in a barrel and introduced as a lobby decoration during the BavariaFest celebration in Papa's Sushiria.
- Fizzo Gold, the holiday-exclusive beverage served to customers during the Sugarplex Film Fest celebration in Papa's Pancakeria HD.
Customers who order this
- A Fizzo pop machine is available for purchase for the lobbies starting with Papa's Freezeria. Customers who stand by the machine will be seen taking sips from a can. In Donuteria and Cheeseria it is a rare prize.
- Fizzo balloons appeared in Papa Louie 2 and 3. They float still and do not move.
- Before Rank 9 (when the second soda, Hyper Green, is unlocked), all customers will order Fizzo.
- Interestingly, it is the least popular soda.
- Bertha is the only Closer to order it.
- It's possible Fizzo is the Gameria version of Coca-Cola, or Pepsi.
|Picture||Bonus||Points||Cost||Appear in Mini-Games|