A Closer is a special type of customer who is very "picky" about their food and the last customer of the day. There are seven closers per gameria, each tied to a specific day of the week. You can't send a Customer Coupon to a closer. A closer won't come on Day 1. Closers made their first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia! Each Closer comes in on the same day every week. Starting with Papa's Freezeria, the Closer who appears on a Monday is a local of wherever the Gameria takes place. Closers have always liked every holiday since its introduction in Papa's Cupcakeria.
The achievement "Costumed Closers" is earned when the player serve all the Costumed Closers during Halloween.
- Jojo: Musketeer
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Whiff: Viking
- Emmlette: Chick
- Johnny: Werewolf
This section lists the stickers earned by the player if tasks regarding the Closers are fulfilled.
Although Closers don't order Specials, there are stickers that can be earned by serving them a specific one.
Papa's Taco Mia HD
Papa's Pancakeria HD
Papa's Pizzeria HD
Papa's Hot Doggeria HD
|42||Costumed Closers||Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween|
|Papa's Bakeria||59||Cloudy Closer||Serve a Cloud Nine Special to Mayor Mallow|
|Papa's Bakeria||60||Rocky Rhonda||Serve a Rocky Road Special to Rhonda|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||59||Rico Con Queso||Serve a Smothered Chicken Special to Rico|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||60||Robby Ranchero||Serve a Cerdo Ranchero Special to Robby|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||61||Akari Carnitas||Serve a Carnita Fajita Special to Akari|
|Papa's Sushiria||66||Xolo Kosho||Serve a Kiwi Kosho Special to Xolo|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||61||Hank of Dawn||Serve a Stack of Dawn Special to Hank|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||63||Kahuna Honey||Serve a Honeyhive Special to Kahuna|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||67||Lumberjack Johnny||Serve a Lumberjack Toast Special to Johnny|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||61||Rustic Radlynn||Serve a Rustic Garden Special to Radlynn|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||60||Fugazza Fan||Serve a Fugazza Con Jamón Special to Sarge Fan|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||59||Wildfire Rhonda||Serve The Wildfire Special to Rhonda|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria HD||60||Chili Whiff||Serve a Chili con Queso Special to Whiff|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria HD||62||Luau LePete||Serve a Kielypso Dog Special to LePete|
- Quinn and Jojo have both been Closers since the concept was introduced in Papa's Taco Mia!
- Upon seeing a Closer coming in, the "Take Order" button and talk bubbles will have a red zig-zag outline, and their names will have a red highlight in the desktop games.
- There are usually three male (excluding Jojo, since he is the Food Critic) and three female Closers in each game since they were first introduced. The only exceptions are in Papa's Burgeria HD/To Go!, where there are four male and two female Closers. Same thing goes for Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, where there are two male and four female Closers.
- Closers never go to the Dining Room nor are seen joining any of the regular customers there.
- Closers never order specials.
- Closers do not appear in the Customer Cravings mini-game.
- The first closer to appear on Day 2 is always a local, with the exception of Robby in Papa's Taco Mia!/HD/To Go!
- When a closer comes, the green open sign on the bottom right of the screen changes to a red closed sign to indicate that no new customers are coming.
- So far, Kenji is the only closer to have 2 different Halloween costumes.
- Their scoring metrics are tougher in the way that the points from each station are averaged differently, meaning that it's the same difficulty to get a perfect, but for example, getting all 100's except for a 99 will give 97 points.