A Closer is a special type of customer who is very "picky" that comes at the end of the day. Closers made their first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia! Each Closer comes in on the same day every week. Starting with Papa's Freezeria, the Closer who appears on a Monday is a local of wherever the Gameria takes place. Closers have always liked every holiday since its introduction in Papa's Cupcakeria.
The achievement "Costumed Closers" is earned when the player serve all the Costumed Closers during Halloween.
- Jojo: Superhero
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Whiff: Viking
- Emmlette: Chick
- Johnny: Werewolf
This section lists the stickers earned by the player if tasks regarding the Closers are fulfilled.
Although Closers don't order Specials, there are stickers that can be earned by serving them a specific one.
Papa's Taco Mia HD
Papa's Pancakeria HD
Papa's Pizzeria HD
|42||Costumed Closers||Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween|
|Papa's Bakeria||59||Cloudy Closer||Serve a Cloud Nine Special to Mayor Mallow|
|Papa's Bakeria||60||Rocky Rhonda||Serve a Rocky Road Special to Rhonda|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||59||Rico Con Queso||Serve a Smothered Chicken Special to Rico|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||60||Robby Ranchero||Serve a Cerdo Ranchero Special to Robby|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||61||Akari Carnitas||Serve a Carnita Fajita Special to Akari|
|Papa's Sushiria||66||Xolo Kosho||Serve a Kiwi Kosho Special to Xolo|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||61||Hank of Dawn||Serve a Stack of Dawn Special to Hank|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||63||Kahuna Honey||Serve a Honeyhive Special to Kahuna|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||67||Lumberjack Johnny||Serve a Lumberjack Toast Special to Johnny|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||61||Rustic Radlynn||Serve a Rustic Garden Special to Radlynn|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||60||Fugazza Fan||Serve a Fugazza Con Jamón Special to Sarge Fan|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||59||Wildfire Rhonda||Serve The Wildfire Special to Rhonda|
- Quinn and Jojo have both been Closers since the concept was introduced Papa's Taco Mia!
- Upon seeing a Closer coming in, the "Take Order" button and talk bubbles will have a red outline and zaggy, and their names will have a red highlight in the desktop games.
- There are usually three male (excluding Jojo, since he is the Food Critic) and three female Closers in each game since they were first introduced. The only exceptions are in Papa's Burgeria HD/To Go!, where there are four male and two female Closers.
- Closers never go to the Dining Room nor are seen joining any of the regular customers there.
- Closers do not appear in the Customer Cravings mini-game.
- The first closer to appear on Day 2 is always a local, with the exception of Robby in Papa's Taco Mia!/HD/To Go!