A Closer is a special type of customer who is very picky that comes at the end of the day. Closers made their first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia! Each Closer comes in on the same day every week. Starting with Papa's Freezeria, the Closer who appears on a Monday is a local of wherever the Gameria takes place. Closers have always liked every holiday since its introduction in Papa's Cupcakeria.
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Jojo: Superhero
- Whiff: Viking
- Emmlette: Chick
- Johnny: Werewolf
This section lists down what Stickers are earned for completing tasks relating to the Closers.
Although Closers don't order Specials, Stickers can be earned by serving them a specific one.
- Quinn and Jojo have both been Closers since the concept itself was introduced Papa's Taco Mia!
- Upon seeing a Closer coming in, the "Take Order" button and talk bubbles will be red and in zagged form, and their names will have a red highlight in the desktop games.
- There are often three male (excluding Jojo since he is the Food Critic) and three female Closers in each game since they were first introduced. The only exceptions are in Papa's Burgeria HD/To Go!, where there are four male and two female Closers.
- Closers never go to the Dining Room nor are seen joining any of the regular customers there.
- Closers do not appear in the Customer Cravings mini-game.
- The first Closer to appear on Day 2 is always a local, with the exception of Robby in Papa's Taco Mia!/HD/To Go!