Burger Sliders (Sliders for short) are enemies that first appeared in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! They slide around a particular area and a player is attacked if he/she touches it. It can be defeated by one single jump (or stomp) over it or by shooting only once with Boomer's Roman Candle.
In Slider Scouts, it's one of playable character in the game, it's unlocked at start.
Home Town: Lettuce Lane
From Lettuce Lane to the great Saucelands, these bite-sized burgers can be found just about anywhere. Sliders tend to mind their own business, and as long as you stay clear of their signature slides, you should be fine. They are the smallest of the bunned baddies, looking more like cute pets than enemies.
- A badge (Mini Burgers) is given if Rita defeats 40 of them.
- Their Flipdeck was the last to be made in 2013.
- They are the smallest burger enemies.
- It is very easy to defeat them since only one stomp is enough.
- They also appear in the minigame Slider Escape.
- They are small, but very powerful and sneaky as they can slide right at you without noticing them.
- They are one of the few baddies to be in all 4 world types.
- They return in the app game Slider Scouts.