Amber is a stone which is first seen in the game Rock Garden Deluxe and is unlocked after beating the record on Level 17: 01:24
Trivia and Information
- A fossilised tree resin of now-extinct pine trees. This material is often contains animal insects trapped inside.
- Yellow, orange and brown are the most common colors for amber, though rare blue amber is found in the Dominican Republic.
- It is sensitive to acids, caustic solutions, gasoline, alcohol and perfume.
- One of the most unique characteristics of amber is that it is exceptionally light.
- The largest deposit in the world is west of Kalimingrad in Russia, in a layer of amber-containing clay about 30 meters below the surface.
- It is made of a pine-tree resin which hardens and traps a few insects and organisms in the process.